More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Who do you call first, or do you want to ruin her reputation instead?

Victoria Monét

Victoria Monèt You had always thought was so underrated as one of Ariana’s hottest friends. She was even in the Monopoly song, and in the music video. She was on of Ariana’s Best-friend’s as well, so You thought you could probably make that bitch do anything for me.

You smirk as You lick my lips, and dial her number. You couldn’t wait to mess with her. “Oh hey Ariana what’s up?” She said answering the phone .

“Oh hey girl this pandemic shit has me so messed up right now this social distancing shit is driving me nuts can I you know see you?”

“Ariana just hang tight girl I’ll be over in 5 minutes.”

You smirk “thanks girl your the best.”

You both hang up the phones, and you patiently wait for her to show up. Victoria finally showed up, and she had a sexy black top on, and some sexy black leggings which showed off her great ass.

“Please come in” you say smiling. She came in the house, and sat on the couch. I sit down next to her.

“So how can I make you feel better girl?” She asked in a very concerned voice. You thought it could be the perfect time to take advantage of her kindness how do you take advantage of Victoria?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)