More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benz benz

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Victoria Justice

Jack is sitting in his sofa, watching TV, with his feet on a naked girl who is acting like a footrest. She doesn't move, she just breathe and follows Jack crawling while he moves around the house.

-Man, this series, just wtf have they done it? What a shitty final. - Sigh Jack after the last episode of Game of Thrones. -I don't even want to fuck that blonde bitch after this, fuck.-

-I love you Master- Replied the girl.

Jack kicked her head against the floor and went to the kitchen for a beer. Jack was tired, tired of the same old shit, go to the hotel room of an actress and fuck her without scruples, he didn't even need to hipnotize some of them, it was starting to feel kinda boring.

Jack sighed. -well, I think it's time to go to bed.- said while doing zapping on television.

-ARIANA GRANDE ON CONCERT!!! WITH HER NEW ALBUM, THANK YOU, NEXT!!! YOU CAN'T MISS IT!!!-

-Oh I bet I can- replied Jack to the TV before turning off. -Ariana Grande man, why I let her go, look what she is doing now, I still remember how that old fella shit on her mouth, she was so cute and horny.- Jack stood up and pee on the water container of the footrest girl.

-Can you remember from where she appeared first piece of shit?- asked Jack to the girl-

-I love you Master- Replied the girl

-What was the name of that Nickelodeon series...Sam & Cat? Yeah, Jennette McCurdy was such a fucking whore, I remember her sent me some nudes that then I uploaded on the net to see if Drummond kick her ass but there was no lucky sadly.- Jack saw with a smile to the footrest girl while she was crawling to the water container to drink that pee.

-Well, good night.- Jack turned off the lights but quickly turn them on. -VICTORIUS, that was the series, man I remember some cute ones from that series...Ariana, Elizabeth, even Daniella Monet, that homeless still thanks me for let him keep it as a persona urinal.- Jack laughed.

Jack sat on the sofa again and the footrest quickly put under his feet. Jack search that series on wikipedia to see if he forgot some of the girls of that programme...and there it was, Victoria Justice! She was the Star of the show, but she was so shit at acting that she was totally forgotten to people mind, he even have to go to the 3rd google page to find a photo of her.

-Man, she was a really cute asshole, I wish I know where she is now.- Jack looked up and looked stunned to the footrest. -LOL! VICTORIA!- He screamed jumping off the sofá.

-I love you Master- Replied her.

What will Jack do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)