More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

Who is our story about?

Victor and Ashley, Light BDSM

“Hey, Victor.”

I turned away from the TV that I wasn’t really watching anyway and looked at my girlfriend who had sat down next to me on the couch. She had that look on her face that I recognized all too well, she wanted to talk. Picking up on the cue I pressed mute on the remote and turned to her.

“What’s up, Ash?” I turned slightly in place to face her.

Ashley fidgeted with her t-shirt a bit nervously. Messing around with her clothes was a nervous habit of hers, one that I found adorable. “So we’ve been dating now for about two years.”

“Two years and four months.” I added. I wasn’t really trying to correct her, it had just been such a great time that I was hyper-aware of how long it had been. She was the best girl that a guy could hope for. She was cute, bubbly, nerdy, and slightly pervy. She was smart and independent, confident in not just her looks but her personality too. All of that would have been enough to ensure that I could happily spend the rest of my life with her, but the icing on the cake was her slammin’ body.

Beautiful blue-green eyes that I could easily get lost in. Jet-black hair that she liked to wear in stylish ponytails or long French braids. Silky-smooth alabaster skin that got sunburned easy but she made sure to take damn good care of. What little fat she had concentrated mostly in all the right places. She had double-d breasts and an ass to die for that she was kind of adorably self-conscious about, no matter how much I told her I loved it. To top it all off she had thick thighs that could strangle a man to and petite hands and feet.

Needless to say, I was madly in love at this point.

“Well, something has been on my mind recently and I wanted to talk about it.” Ashley said, eyeing me nervously.

“I’m all ears, Ash.” I say as comfortingly as I can. I can’t even begin to guess what’s on her mind, but it must be important given how awkward she’s being.

“I wanted to know why we’ve never had sex.”

It was my turn to be nervous as I swallowed loudly. I had been dreading this day. It certainly did seem absurd, the idea that I had such a fantastic girlfriend that I was absolutely head-over-heels for and I had never actually fucked her. To be clear, I had gotten many blowjobs and I had gone down on her myself many times, and we had done plenty of other erotic things together, but intercourse never even got brought up until now.

“Uh, well, I’ll be totally honest with you. Intercourse just isn’t really something I’m interested in. I’ve done it a few times with previous girlfriends and it felt good on a physical level of course, but it just doesn’t give me the same kind of euphoria I get from doing other stuff I guess.”

“Oh.” Ashley looked relieved, oddly enough. “I was worried for a moment there it was because of me.” She looked around the room bashfully.

I suddenly felt really bad. I hadn’t even considered that me never doing that with her might have been interpreted that way. “No no! Not at all! You’re absolutely perfect. Honestly if you had asked me to I would have done it, I still will if that’s what you’re getting at.”

She smiles a bit. “It’s not, but that’s sweet of you. I’m actually kinda shocked. I’m the same way as you.”

Whoa. “What? Really?”

“Well, of course. You know me, if I was into intercourse don’t you think I would have asked you to do it by now?” It’s true, Ashley was the kind of girl who knew exactly what she wanted and wouldn’t hesitate to ask you for it if you could provide it. In retrospect the fact that I was even worried about her being upset that I didn’t like it was kind of silly. “I’m just happy to know that the reason you never did it wasn’t because of me or anything.”

I grab her hands, tugging them away from the bottom of her shirt and holding them tight. “Nope. I couldn’t hope for a better lover.” I smile sincerely at her.

She blushed at my sudden confession but smiled back. “Me either. That wasn’t the only thing I wanted to talk about though.”

“Oh?”

“I took mental stock of all the things you and I do together that I really do enjoy and did a bit of research online. Now that I have, I have a bit of a proposal to give you.” My curiosity was piqued at this point. “I want to be your cock-worshipping, ball-draining, cum-dumpster.”

FUCKING. WHAT.

I really had no idea what she was going to say, but out of all the things it could have been that was the one I least expected.

“Excuse me?” I asked, my eyes practically bulging out of my skull.

She giggled a bit at my reaction. “Sorry I guess that was a little sudden. But I can’t really warm you up to a question like that can I?”

“I guess not.” I shake my head, still a bit bewildered. “I just didn’t expect that coming from you. I mean you’re so strong and independent, it’s a little surprising that you’d be into that.”

“I know, and I was worried about that actually. The more I did stuff with you the more I realized how much I enjoyed um… serving you. And it worried me because I felt like I was lying to myself about who I really was. But after doing research on the subject I’ve found that it’s more common than you might think. It’s possible for me to enjoy being submissive to you and still be confident and strong. I mean, I could still kick your ass if I wanted to.”

That was certainly true. Ashley took karate classes in high school and had been doing yoga for years. I, on the other hand, was just a lazy bum who jogged every once in a while, and that’s about it.

“What this really boils down to is that I love you and I know you well enough to trust you. What I know about these kinds of partnerships is that they require a significant amount of trust from all the people involved. I know that you have my best interests in mind and you won’t take advantage of me in a bad way. On top of that, you know me well enough to know that I wouldn’t let you do something I’m not okay with.”

It was a lot to take in. “Give me some time. You did your homework, it’s only fair that I do mine too. I’ll do some research myself to see how I feel about the idea and then I’ll let you know my answer by tomorrow morning.”

“That sounds fair.” Ashley smiled at me and then leaned in to kiss me lovingly. “Let’s watch a movie.” She said snuggling up to me on the couch.


I yawned and peered at the clock on my computer, it was one in the morning. Ashley had already turned in for the night and I spent the majority of the evening online. I read wiki articles, forum posts, even a few websites dedicated to informing people about BDSM relationships. In many ways the community was struggling with the way popular culture portrayed it, and there were many misconceptions floating around out there regarding what BDSM was really about, as well as the dynamics of dominant and submissive relationships.

I was glad I did the research, I had been a bit more apprehensive about the subject before I got a grasp of it. From what I understood, however, consent was a very large part of the whole deal. All parties involved in any given partnership had to be completely on-board with whatever was going on, or at the very least they had to be aware of the consequences and willing to accept them. Things like “soft no” and “hard no” weren’t a real thing, it was just “no”. In a way, the irony was that the dominant in the relationship didn’t actually have any real power, they just had the illusion of it, the submissives were the ones who have the power, because they can override anything the dominant asks them to do just by saying “no”.

To some degree, that made me feel much more comfortable with the whole concept. The biggest thing that had been bothering me before about the proposal was the idea of Ashley having no power, because her being a powerful and independent woman was one of the things I loved about her. But this put things into a different perspective, this was probably what she was talking about when she said that the two things weren’t really mutually exclusive.

I thought I had enough information to make a decision now, but she was fast asleep and I said I would tell her the next morning anyway. I was glad tomorrow was the start of the weekend, I was kind of excited to see what she had in mind for this whole deal.

With a yawn I shut off the computer and joined Ashley in the bed, carefully so as not to wake her.


“I’ll do it.”

Ashley looked ecstatic. “Really?”

“Yep. I did my homework and I think I have a good idea of what I’m getting myself into.” I took a sip of my morning coffee before continuing. “But I think it’s important to know what it is you expect from me exactly. Just saying we’re in a BDSM relationship is a bit vague.”

Ashley nods. “Well, I’m gonna reveal something about myself actually. Before I met you, I had never given a guy a blowjob before, and I had never known what cum tasted like. And apparently this is really rare, but I love the stuff. I love its texture, its taste, the way it feels when sliding down my throat. It’s amazing.” The way she was talking about my sperm was really erotic. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t enjoying it.

“And I also really like the idea of you being in charge. You don’t do it often, and when you do you usually apologize for it later, but the few times you’ve been kinda bossy to me were actually kinda nice, I liked it when you ordered me around. Just you, though. I still hate it when other people do it, for some reason it’s just you.” Sometimes I let more of my father come out than I would like. Apparently, she didn’t mind it. It was also a bit comforting to know it was just my orders she liked to follow.

“So, enough exposition. Basically, I want you to control everything about me. And I mean everything. My diet, my exercise, my clothes, my mannerisms, the way I address you, all of it. Even if you just want things to stay the same in any of those categories, I want to hear you order me to stay the same. Most importantly, I know you always say I’m the perfect girlfriend, but I know that’s an exaggeration. I know there are some things you wished I did, or things you wished I’d say, or things you wished I’d wear. From now on, I wanna know what all of those things are, and I wanna do them for you. I want to be truly perfect.

“Lastly, I want you to do anything you want to me. Even if you don’t think I’ll like it, I am willing to try just about anything at least once. After all, I hated the idea of blowjobs before I first gave you one, I’ll never know until I try.” Wow. She really had thought all of this through. And I had to admit some of the things she mentioned were already sounding kind of appealing.

“There’s just one condition I have, though.” She said taking my hand into hers and looking me dead in the eye. “I never want to feel like you don’t love me. Even if you treat me like nothing more than an object I want to feel like I am your most prized possession and something you’re willing to cherish and protect.”

That was easy enough, I hadn’t planned on doing anything less. “Sounds good to me.”

She smiled at me. “Okay, it’s the weekend, and we have plenty of time to make whatever changes you want. Where should we start?”

“Well,” I begin, “it’s important to me that you understand that I fell in love with you for the way you are, and that feeling hasn’t gone away; I don’t think it ever truly will at this point. I want you to know that whatever changes I make aren’t because I dislike the way you are now, I love everything about you.”

“Of course.” Ashley smiles at me warmly. “And if this ends up feeling too unnatural to us, I would be happy to go back to the way things were. This isn’t something I need, it’s just something I want to try out.”

“Okay then.” That made me feel a little more comfortable. This was largely unknown territory for me, and I was glad that deciding to close this door wasn’t going to ruin anything. I stayed silent for a moment or two, collecting my thoughts and thinking about things that I’d like to change. It was very difficult, I wasn’t used to thinking so selfishly when it came to our relationship.

We spent the next hour discussing the changes we would make to our relationship. There wasn’t much, honestly, just a few things here and there. I wanted her personality and mannerisms to remain largely intact, they were the things I fell in love with, after all. However I did always enjoy the few occasions when Ashley was a bit more forward sexually, so I told her to do that more often.

I also told her to only talk that way when we were alone or just around strangers. It would have been just a bit much to be talking that way around people we both knew really well, like my mother. My mother was a fairly old-fashioned woman, and it was already a long and painful process to get her to accept my girlfriend as-is.

The next subject was about what she should be doing around the apartment when I wasn’t there. She had recently lost her job and she had been struggling to find a new one. But to be frank, it really hadn’t been that difficult to be the sole provider. My job got me pretty decent pay and I could easily cover the cost of rent and groceries; in fact, I had been doing just that before Ashley moved in a year ago. Having the extra income had been nice, but ultimately not necessary right now.

That being the case, I recognized that it wasn’t going to be this way forever. So, in the meantime I decided that she should make an effort to clean the place while I was away. I didn’t expect the place to be spotless, just not a pigsty. If there wasn’t much cleaning to be done or she finished quickly, I wanted her to focus on her writing. That way she was laying the foundation for future income that we might need when we moved out.

There was something kind of satisfying, if a bit awkward, about assigning my girlfriend’s priorities like that. It kind of made me feel like more of a father-figure than a boyfriend. I did know for a fact that writing was her true passion, she just needed the proper motivation to actually sit down and get it done.

“This all sounds pretty agreeable to me.” Ashley said with a smile. “We can probably play the rest by ear and work on it as we go along. There is just one more thing we need to think about.”

“Oh?”

“Dress code.” Ashley tugged on the fabric of her t-shirt in order to emphasize her statement. I had never had much of a problem with my girlfriend’s wardrobe choice. It wasn’t particularly showy or revealing, mostly t-shirts and jeans, but Ashley disliked wearing bras, and almost never wore one unless she was trying to specifically dress decently. This, of course, had the side-effect of making her very bouncy in the chest area and ensured that she gave very soft hugs, which I had always enjoyed.

I was about to tell her to continue with business-as-usual as far as wardrobe, but my mind was starting to wander. I was imagining her wearing much more revealing clothes. Low-cut tops, low-riding pants, short-shorts. Possibly not even any tops at all. Imagining Ashley wandering around the house completely topless was a beautiful thought.

“Um,” Ashley’s voice suddenly snapped me back into reality, where I realized I had been staring at her chest this whole time, “enjoying the thought?” She giggled.

“Uh, well, I was just thinking about how a more revealing wardrobe would be nice.”

“I would be happy to.” She grinned. “Honestly I’ve always kind of wanted to dress all skimpy but I didn’t know how you’d feel about it, since it would mean I’d have to dress that way in public too.”

That was kind of a good point. “I guess I wouldn’t exactly mind it. Even if you get hit on I know for a fact you wouldn’t respond positively to it.” My balls stung slightly just remembering what happened when I tried flirting with her before we started going out. I had no fears regarding other people trying. I also wasn’t too worried about anyone attacking her either, knowing that she had some skill in self-defense.

“But do you even have clothes like that?” I asked her. I had never seen her wear skimpy clothing, I wasn’t sure she had any.

“I mean, I do have a few things but you’re right, I don’t have much.” We were both silent for a moment. “Tell you what, a lot of my clothes were starting to get worn out anyway. I was planning on going and getting some new clothes with the final check I got from my last job. We have the whole weekend ahead of us, why don’t we go shopping?” She smiled at me.

I could tell she was lying about planning to buy new clothes anyway, she was just saying that to make me feel better about her using the last of her money like that. Though she was buying clothes for herself, in this context she was really buying the clothes for me since it was my desire to have her dress more revealing. I generally wasn’t very good at having other people buy things for me anyway, but knowing this would be the last money Ashley would have for a long while made it even worse.

She gave me a look like she knew what I was thinking. “It’s my money Victor. I earned it, I get to spend it however I want, even if it’s on you.” Her voice was gentle but stern. She wasn’t going to budge on this, and honestly, she did have the moral high-ground here. She was perfectly well-within her rights to spend her own money however she saw fit.

“Whatever happened to wanting me to control everything about you?” I asked in a last-ditch moment of stubbornness.

She sighed. “You’re right, that was part of the agreement. I guess if you really don’t want me to do it I won’t. Just give the order.”

And now the ball was in my court. My last-ditch effort backfired because now I was left with the final decision, and perhaps that was Ashely’s goal all along. Now I was to weigh how bad I would feel if she bought a bunch of clothes to wear for me, or how bad I would feel if I quite frankly wielded her newfound interest in BDSM against her. This was all supposed to be in good fun, and if I went through with not allowing it, I would be going against the spirit of whole deal.

“All right then, let’s go shopping.” I said and watched as she beamed in victory.


We decided to just go to the local mall and took my car over there. On the ride over we were talking about the dress code change still. I noted that she had decided to wear some of the stuff she mentioned she had that was already kind of sexy. She was wearing some tight, grey yoga shorts and a black, spaghetti-strap tank top that showed some impressive cleavage. Like always, she was sans-bra, and I was pretty sure she was also sans-panties too.

“So, what about all my old stuff?” Ashley asked. “Do I just get rid of all of it?”

“No definitely not. I still like most of that stuff. Maybe just repurpose them or be creative with them.”

“I suppose I could convert some of those jeans into some sexy shorts.” She giggled. “Maybe cut a few holes into some of my old t-shirts, make them a bit easier access.”

I smiled at the thought and at her forwardness. “I don’t think you even need to go that far with most of them. Say you really wanted to wear one of your t-shirts, you don’t need to tear into them or anything, just go without pants that day, or wear something sexy that we will be getting today. Your whole outfit doesn’t need to be skimpy.”

“Just make sure whatever I’m wearing gives you some eye-candy?”

“Exactly.” It was actually kind of fun talking about this stuff.

“And what if…” she suddenly slipped her arms through the straps of her top and slid it down her torso to her waist, exposing her hefty breasts to me from the passenger seat, “… I want to go around the house without a top on at all?”

It was suddenly extremely difficult to keep my eyes on the road. “Please do.” I replied and she laughed, making her chest jiggle with each exhalation. For the rest of the trip, any time I thought I could get away with it I snuck a glance at her chest, eyeing her perfect breasts as they bounced with every bump on the road. Both of her teardrop-shaped breasts with cute, puffy pink nipples were exposed to the world around her, blocked only by the windshield of my car.

At one point in the trip I was pretty sure we made someone’s day who was next to us at a red light. He did a double take through his own open window when he realized that Ashley was topless. When she pointed it out to me, we both laughed a good deal before pulling away after the light turned green again.

“That was kind of fun.” Ashley admitted as we pulled into the parking lot of the shopping mall and she started to slip her top back on. “That guy’s reaction was priceless.”

“You weren’t embarrassed at all?” I wondered.

“A little bit, but it was more fun than embarrassing. Kinda thrilling in a way.”

I had an idea. “Well, while we are out buying clothes, why don’t you make an effort to subtly flash a few people?”

Ashley got a devilish grin on her face. “I was hoping you’d say that.”

Victor and Ashley have arrived at the shopping mall, what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)