More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Who are you? And what are you?

Victor Swift: Merman

You are Victor Swift, a merman that was born and raised in the Gulf of Mexico, though you had a more human home within Louisiana. You were raised by your birth father, as your other father had run off soon after finding out about you. Together you had made a home for yourselves within an underwater cave and had explored the oceans beyond the gulf when you were old enough. But you always returned home, no matter how far you travelled.

While the two of you spent a majority of your time in the water, you did have to go onto the mainland for school and work. So you and your father would drag yourself onto a secluded beach where you kept a change of human clothes and towels. You would dry yourself until there was a bright light, at which tome your tail would be replaced with human legs. They were covered in scales though, revealing your true heritage to anyone paying attention.

You catch sight of them in a mirror as you sit within the sterile Clinic room. They were a mixture of dark blue and greens, with a little gold towards the bottom. The skin you can see has been tanned by the sun and is covered in little sun kisses. Your eyes travel up until they hit your face. Your eyes are the first thing that catches your attention, a shade of green that matches your scales. Your shaggy hair hangs all around them. It's naturally brown, but your father had helped you dye it a light blue a few weeks ago as an early birthday gift. You smile and mess with it a little, trying to tame it slightly.

Your smile falls as you eye the rest of your features. While you see a lot of your father in you, you also see a lot of your missing parent. You wonder who he is and what happened to him after abandoning you. You also wonder, if he had stayed, would he have come to love you?

You are distracted from your thoughts by the arrival of the doctor. He makes the process quick, measuring your penis and leaving quickly to record the results. You wait nervously, knowing he would either walk in and tell you to go or give you the injection that had allowed for you existence in the first place.

Do you receive the Daniels' Injection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)