More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duke Montefort Duke Montefort

Who should Amber call?

Vicky

Twenty six year old Amber calls up her stepmother Vicky. The phone rings, and finally Vicky picks up. "Hello," answered Vicky.

"Hello, Vicky this is Amber," she began hesitantly.

"Amber, what's wrong dear? Are you in trouble," she asked concerned.

"I need your help. I'm interested in something called abdl. I want to try it, but I need someone I trust," she continued.

"You want to be a baby Amber," she asked slightly confused.

"Yes," whimpered Amber.

"Your sister mentioned something like this to me a couple of months ago. Are you sure you need to get this out of your system," asked Vicky?

"Yes, will you please help me," she sobbed as tear strolled down her cheeks.

"All right we'll try it for a month, but just a month mind you," Vicky warned sternly.

"Thank you, Vicky! I really appreciate it," thanked Amber gratefully.

"Come over for dinner Saturday night. I have to get some things prepared," she said.

"Thank you, Vicky!," sobbed Amber.

"Don't you call me Vicky! It's Mommy from now on." she barked.

"Yes, Mommy! I'm sorry Mommy," she winced.

"Now, I've got to go. Now before you come here I want that apartment of you spic and span from top to bottom! Do you hear me little girl," she demanded!

"Yes, Mommy," replied Amber. Then Mommy hung up the phone.

Saturday night

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)