More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Shiningbookend Shiningbookend

Who's at the Door?

Vicky's Friend Karen

"Who is it?" Vicky called through the door.

"It's me Karen. Let me in I need to talk to you." Came the reply.

Karen was Vicky's neighbor. They shared a wall and had been friends since their first day of the campus tour. Karen and Vicky had grown up in nearby areas of the country, too far away to have ever possibly met, but it was the type of connection that drew students together in the early days of their being away from home. Very bookish, and not much of a party girl, Karen hit it off immediately with Vicky, who likewise was a little nervous about the fast paced water slide of socialization that college promised to be. Their friendship had grown through the school year over many nights of pizza, study sessions and board games. Something in Karen's voice seemed off however and it had Vicky a little nervous. She immediately wrote this off to her still recovering from the strange incident of the night before, which had already begun to fade into the back of her mind like a dream.

The fading sensation didn't last however. As soon as Vicky opened the door, lesbian lust washed back over her. There was Karen, looking as disheveled as Vicky had been when she woke up and wearing nothing but a long sleeping Tee with a picture of a cat flying through space on the front. Vicky wasn't sure, but she thought Karen's thighs looked like they had been wet and dried several times, and the bottom of the shirt definitely had a wet patch on the bottom between her legs. Without any further adieu, Karen came in and sat on Vicky's bed in a huff.

"I had a very weird night last night and I think I need to talk about it." Karen stammered. Vicky didn't say a word, she just starred at her friend wide eyed drinking in the image of the nearly naked girl, legs drenched in what she was now certain was pussy juice, her long hair tussled about and breathing heavy.

Karen didn't need an answer though, she dove right into the story, a strong sense of worry on her voice.

What happened to Karen last night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)