More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobrt Bobrt

Who is the first target?

Vickie Vale...but better prey shows up.

That blond Reporter bitch is Maxima's first target. She's always going after Batman, so she needs to be taken out of the way.

She stays cloaked on a roof near the woman's apartment. She figures that she can take her while she's there and nobody will be the wiser. With all of the crime in Gotham, what is one more missing person?

However, fate intervenes on Maxima's behalf as she spots not one, but TWO targets unwittingly coming into range.

On a nearby roof, Huntress and Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) leap over and begin to scout a building across the Street.

"I'm not sure about this," Batgirl says, running her hand through her long, red hair (her nervous tick, no doubt).

"Look- it's fine," Huntress says, "We don't need Batman to take down the Ten-Eyed Man and his gang. Yeah, there are ten of them, but he hired cheap thugs."

"You didn't even tell him, did you?"

"Nope."

Maxima recalls doing research on these two. They have a connection to Batman as well. They also both have a history with his so-called ward Robin as well. They are young, dress in tight, revealing uniforms and are always hanging around with her potential mate.

She's going to take them! Vicki Vale can wait.

She floats over to their rooftop, neither of them the wiser thanks to her alien technology. She waits until the pair separate and makes her move.

Batgirl stays put and keeps an eye on the window, while Huntress goes across the roof to check for an alternate means of entry.

Walking slowly towards her prey, Maxima places one invisible hand over her mouth, startling her. With her other hand, she squeezes her throat, applying the right amount of pressure to stop her from taking in breath, but not to crush her throat.

The super-heroine passes out within about twenty seconds. No amount of training could prepare for this.

Maxima drags the prone body away, putting her just out of sight by a protruding chimney.

Huntress returns moments later, confused as to where her comrade went. She starts to whisper for her. The best part is that she has to stay quiet, lest she alert the nearby villain and his gang.

As she turns the corner, she sees her friend's body. Before she can do anything, Maxima deactivates her cloaking device, appearing in front of the heroine. As tall as she may be, Maxima still has a good five to six inches on her.

She quickly grabs her face, covering her mouth with her large hand.

"I wasn't looking for you two, but you two bitches came to me," she says, "You two are going to be my slaves. Now sleep."

She hits her on the top of her head, controlling the blow to only render her . She holds the body up by her face and reaches over for Batgirl. With the two in hand, she calls out an alien command and teleports to her ship with them in tow.

The pair awaken in a metal room. They don't recall how they got there. Their last memory....that alien woman.

"This is why you call Batman," Batgirl says, smug...but scared.

"A bit too late for that," Huntress quips, "Look for a way out."

The pair examine the room, finding no weak points, window or vents. It doesn't help their belts, weapons and tools are not on them.

All of a sudden, the door opens and Maxima shows herself again.

"You two are my prisoners," she says, "You two are my slaves. I will break you, own you and, just maybe, return you to your world when I have taken Batman as my mate."

"You managed to sneak up on us," Huntress says, "From the front, we can take you."

Maxima just smiles a knowing smile and presses the third button on her wrist console. All of a sudden, a powerful shock runs through Huntress and Batgirl's bodies!

She depresses the button and it stops, but her point has been made.

"Those cute little necklaces I gave you say that I control you."

They both look down and see red, orb-shaped pendants around their necks (outside of their costumes). How did they miss them?

"Let me make this very clear," Maxima says, "If you fight me, you'll lose. You will suffer and you will lose. If you obey me, I will give you pleasure that you never imagined."

The pair look at her perplexed, but say nothing.

"Let's see how good you can be. Take off all your clothes, save for your masks and the necklaces. If you do, you will suffer much less. Make your choice. You have thirty seconds before I decide for you."

Do they resist or obey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)