More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thesub thesub

Which of the women is sleeping with Kevin?

Veronica

Veronica walked in the room.

She was wearing a black bra and black panties. She stood by the bed.

"Ahhh did I hurt you back there, baby," Veronica cooed.

Kevin said nothing. She gripped his cock and slid her slender fingers down it.

"So, so helpless. Your like a little doll," Veronica said. "Ahhh, you still don't want to talk. Good. I like the strong and silent type."

Veronica stroked Kevin's cock

"It looks like someone is happy to see me," Veronica smiled. "I think you liked be slapped around."

"You bitches will never get away with this," Kevin said

Veronica straddled Kevin and pressed her hand over his mouth. He got a look of her cleavage.

"Let me guess," Veronica said. "You're going to to tell the cops that three beautiful black woman kidnapped you, a store clerk, just so they could have their way with you. Somehow I doubt that they would believe you. Also we have your wallet. We know who you are."

Veronica ran her fingers down Kevin's chest.

"We know where you live, sweetie," Veronica continued. "We will find you. We will show pictures of you getting humilated by us to everyone. Besides who said that we will let you go."

Veronica laughed.

Veronica kissed him, her tongue invading his mouth deeply until she found his tongue. Her hair flowed over his face, Her perfume invaded his nostrils. He felt weak from her kiss and perfume. She squeezed his balls letting him know who was in charge.

"Got to tell you, baby," Veronica said. "I am not all ways as nice as the other girls."

what does she do to him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)