More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mike.peregrine mike.peregrine

Table Of Contents

Venus Needs Men

Venus

March 31, 1954

Timothy O'Neil and Betty Nelson were parked out by the old water tower near the railroad crossing. The county kept saying they were going to tear it down, but they never had. Tim had pulled his old 1946 Ford coupe off the road and around to the back of the chain-link fence surrounding the base of the tall structure. For the past hour the couple had been entwined in each other's arms, going at it hot and heavy. Betty had her blouse unbuttoned and the clasp of her bra unhooked. Her bra was pushed up onto her chest, giving Tim access to her bare breasts.

"Come on, Betty," Tim said as he broke the kiss, "Let's go sit in the back."

"Uh, ugh," Betty shook her head and sat up straight. She tugged the cups of her bra back down over her breasts and ran her fingers through her hair. She thought they both had gotten too hot-and-bothered and should cool off for a bit. "We can make out just fine up here. I know you just want to have sex with me, but that ain't gonna happen until after we get married."

"You know that I am saving up for it," he answered, sliding in close to her once more. She tried to wiggle away from him, but she did not try very hard. Soon his arms were wrapped around her and their tongues were probing each other's mouths.

When they took another break, Betty told him, "On the money you make down at the hardware store, you'll never save up enough. That's why I'm taking a secretarial course at night school. I'm gonna get a job with the telephone company. You ought to try to get a job with your uncle."

"Construction work is hard," Tim countered, 'diving in' again. And so it went. Plans for the future discussed between bouts of prolonged groping and breast suckling. When he slid his hand up under her skirt, she tried to stop him. But only feebly. Soon he had the leg band of her panties shoved out of the way and was finger-banging her warm, wet pussy. She was so excited from their prolonged session, that in just minutes she had her arms wrapped around his shoulders, hugging her to him, as her pelvis convulsed like a bucking horse.

Afterwards, Betty nestled against Tim as he had his arm draped around her shoulders. In the silence, he turned on the radio and the current number one song, 'Secret Love' by Doris Day, floated in from the airwaves. Timothy would wait a few minutes, then he would try to get her to jack him off. But for now, he was letting her bask in the afterglow of her climax.

But suddenly there was another type of glow. A bright light overhead, lighting up the car and the wild grass around it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)