More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Braids Braids

Does Velma continue along the path to the Mansion or does she stray off the beaten path and explore the grounds?

Velma stays to the path.

She followed the cobblestone path towards the house, breathing hard and turning her head like a hawk towards every little sound amid the spooky estate, her breath quickening. She was so preoccupied with what might come out of the bushes or around the corner of the house that she nearly fell flat on her face when she stepped onto a stone in the path and it sunk into the ground. She just barely regained her balance but she knew instantly she had triggered something. Sounds of metal, gears and heavy movement came from near the gate and as soon as she heard the audible growl of something likely canine and evidently nasty, she bolted into a dead run, not daring to look back to see what might be pursuing her. She was used to running away from danger and she was incredibly quick to reach the front door, fling it open and dash inside, slamming it shut behind her. You hoped she lost that skirt sooner rather than later, every time it hiked up and you got to see those little cotton panties trying to contain that perfect bubble butt you felt a pulsing in your manhood that just ached to take her right there and then. Not to mention her rather perky breasts bounced nicely even through the thick top.

You sat there chuckling as you flicked a switch, turning off the recordings of wolves that played from speakers concealed in the bushes, thinking to yourself that the first scare was almost too easy. Well, at least she was in the house now and that was what mattered.

She had been leaning against the door and trying to regain control of her breath for a minute before she finally stood upright and looked at her new surroundings.

“Golly, I wonder what Daphne was even doing in a place like this on her own.”

It was a large entrance hall, decorated in expensive finery and it had a distinct old money feel. Light was provided only by burning wall sconces providing soft red light. She saw a large staircase to one side of the room, near a small corridor leading further into the house and two more doors on either side of this spacious entrance hall. She looked around for a moment, contemplating which direction she should go, either of the doors on either side of the room, going straight forward, or maybe up the stairs.

With 6 Directions to choose from, where does Velma decide to begin her search?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)