More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Who are you? And what are you?

Vekin: Dragon

You are Vekin, a dragon from the hidden Greenhill Valley. Your kind have always been known to shapeshift, enjoying a varity of lovers from speicies all across the land. Sadly, very few remain of your kind, you are only one of sixteen. So, to keep your kind alive, you took on your human form and opted to head for the center.

It's terrifying, letting the doctor measure you. You're afraid the concelling spell will break any moment. Like mermaids, your kind tend to keep the scales on your hands and legs, which would be a disaster for you. Letting anyone know your kind is still alive would be asking for trouble. No, best to keep it a secret for now.

Despite your fear of getting caught, you know this is the best course of action. You purposely made yourself as small as possible, wanting to receive the injection. You would be the only male dragon with the ability, which could make you more desirable to those who used to shun you for your pale lavender scales or your tiny stature. Your kind also have the ability to impregnate or be impregnanted by other species and always give birth to full blooded dragons, but it's a risk. Many have been killed by a betrayed lover.

The doctor quickly gives you the injection and registers you under the name of 'Victor Valley'. Not like it matters, you do not intend on being found anywhere near a human settlement for more than a night or two for breeding, if you even choose a human at all.

You have the injection. What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)