More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 57 by Zingiber Zingiber

How do Gary and Veevee start?

Veevee on top of Gary for 69

Gary sighed as Veevee gently stroked his cock and sucked on his balls. He'd gotten what he wanted, watching Bernie and Dad together. Dad had really given Bernie a good fuck. Licking her pussy first. That trick with his fingers, getting Bernie off when Hank was inside her. Then coming together. Gary fixed that image in his mind, Bernie coming hard on Dad's pounding cock while he shot off inside her.

Veevee shifted, moving around and lifting one leg over Gary to straddle him, her head toward his feet. She bent forward and took his cock head in her mouth.

Gary looked up. His mom's pussy hovered over his face. He'd seen glimpses many times before, in the sauna or going to a hot springs pool or a nudist resort, but this was the first time he'd been close enough to breathe in and know her scent. A hint of shower gel added a flowery note, but the warm room and the arousing sights of the party had brought down her juices, tickling his nose with the richness of cunt. Gary lay back, letting her suck on him. He sighed when Veevee used her tongue, or sucked extra hard, or caught him at just the right angle.

Are you watching, Bernie? I hope you are, Gary thought.

Gary raised his head and looked to the side. Bernie had recovered and was sitting up on the other mattress. Dad was sitting behind her, his arms wrapped around her shoulders. Another deep suck called his attention to the woman hovering over him. He let his head rest on the floor mattress and looked up.

Cunt. Beautiful, Gary thought. The plump mound and thick blonde bush, trimmed just a bit round the edges and tails. Those pink lips, parted to show deeper pink inside, that entrance that had enjoyed many cocks, but always saved the last dance for Dad, that had birthed himself and Lil. The hooded pearl of her clit, big and swollen, the trigger for thousands of orgasms. Her butthole, a pleated star, and no stranger to tongue, finger, and cock. Her buttocks, bigger than Sally or Lil's, big and soft enough to have folds but smaller and firmer than Bernie's.

Mom smelled so good, so rich. Like buttermilk pancake batter, butter biscuits and sour cream, and an extra hint of sex. How would she taste? He reached up and cupped her buttocks. She wiggled her butt and chuckled softly with her mouth full of cock. Gary squeezed. Pulled gently. Mom bent her knees and settled her pussy onto his face.

Delicious. Rich as her scent, salty and sour and sweet. Gary sighed through his nose as he kissed and licked. It was wonderful. But they kept distracting each other. Mom sucked and stroked just so, and Gary tilted his head back and moaned, losing contact. Gary licked back and forth across Veevee's clit, and Veevee let Gary's cock slip out of her mouth, raised her head and gave voice to her own song of pleasure. Gary tried his best, persisting until Veevee called it short.

"Damn, I'm on the edge," Veevee said. "Sorry sweetie, you did so good. But I need something more. Can you be in me now?" Veevee gave Gary's cock a gentle squeeze.

"Yeah," Gary said. "Yes. Please. What, um, position?" he asked.

What position does Veevee want, or does she tell Gary to pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)