More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nitchgut nitchgut

What's next?

Varys worries about Daenerys mental state and hatches a plan (Season 8)

Tyrion frowned, shook his head, then looked down at his cup half expecting his wine to have been spiked. Never in his life had he heard anything so ridiculous, and just months ago he had been told that an army of dead men were marching south to wipe out mankind.

Across from him Varys sat still, stone-faced, completely serious with the proposition he had just made.

Tyrion shook his head in disbelief once again. "That's-" he paused and in one of the few times in his life he found himself at a loss for words.

"It's what must be done, for the realm," Varys said in a half-whisper. His words were treasonous and he knew better to speak them openly and out loud where anyone might hear.

Tyrion pinched his eyes closed and could feel the migraine begin to fester. "It's ridiculous, it's insulting, it's misogynistic."

"You're an intelligent man my friend. It is a lot of things, I know, but it is also the truth and you know it. Our Queen is losing her mind and something must be done or we risk letting the realm suffer for it.”

What is Varys plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)