More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Who to pick?

Vanessa.

Sitting in their office, you and the manager trade the medical exams before they debrief you on what you can expect from Vanessa and what she will be expecting from you. After you tell them what you've got in mind, they provide you with a quotation for her services. Her formerly impossible, but now exorbitant booking fee makes you whistle, especially when they need a 50% down payment. You can definitely afford it, but it is a fair chunk out of your balance.

Thinking for a couple of minutes, you tell them that you are willing to make this first payment, but you have a special request. You ask if it is possible that Vanessa have a week off work before your time begins, just so that you know that she hasn't been with anyone before you. They tell you that for that, it'll be an extra grand upfront. Your hand has already slapped down the cash before you have time to think. The manager snatches it up, gives it a quick count and calls Vanessa in, so that the three of you can work out your schedules and hotel dates. Before you leave, Vanessa kisses your cheeks and smiles at you, telling you that she's already counting the days until the two of you go on holiday.

The day before you leave, Vanessa shows up at your apartment with her luggage packed and ready to go. You're in the middle of packing yourself, but the two of you settle down for dinner and a very quick discussion about a plausible cover story. "So, just to recap," Vanessa smiles, tucking her long, smooth legs in under her on your couch. "We met at this guy, Patrick's, party through friends of friends. We've been dating for about four months, and this is our first romantic getaway together. I just quit my job at some dead end insurance company and you wanted to celebrate your promotion at work." Leaning on her shoulder, she reaches over the couch and twiddles your fingers with hers. "That sound about right, sweetie?"

You tell her that it does and you'll flesh out the small details, like favourite colors, bands and movies later. As you get up to go finish packing, she hangs on to your trouser leg. "You know..." she starts, stroking your leg. "I'm still technically off the clock and I can tell you're excited. How bout a quick freebie blowie? Just to take the edge off." She makes a show of licking her lips hungrily, reminding you of her expert cock sucking skill.

You...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)