More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ExpansionMaid ExpansionMaid

Who finds the package the next morning?

Vanessa

"One, two..." In front of her wall mirror, Vanessa was doing her exercises just like every morning. Staying fit was important, so the first thing she did when getting up was her training. It was boring, of course, even with music, but beauty has a price, she thought while stretching before getting ready for her shower; Going to one of the several bathrooms of her house, she winked at her reflection "Hey, pretty girl ! Your school is waiting for its queen !"" she said, giggling. She took a long, warm shower, slowly soaping her body, and gazed at it with pride : at 19, she was 6'0, taller than most boys her age, and all the girls had to look up to talk to her. If they were worth it, though. But the best thing about her body was her chest : she had firm, teardrop shaped breasts, and knew that no girl at school was close to her size, even the fat ones. She used to consider Lisa, one of her classmate, as a rival when she was 15, the girl being already up to a DD-cup, but she finally outgrew her and was now teasing her whenever she could in the hallways.

Some would have called her a "bully" as she used to tease everyone, "But I can't help it if I'm not like them!" thought Vanessa. The day before, Jackson, the giant 6'8 math teacher had stopped her while she was "teasing" a freshman. "That wasn't bullying, I was just trying to have her admit that I had everything to be the one in command. Damn Jackson! If he wasn't this tall, he wouldn't be so intimidating ! Wonder if the girls feel that way next to me..."

"Get out of there, Vanessa ! It's my turn !" Vanessa's sister, was screaming loudly through the door. "There's other bathrooms, Wendy, just go away !" - "But I want this one !" - "You spoiled brat, I said go away !"

The girl cursed a bit, and then went away, as Vanessa was preparing herself for school. Once her hairs done, she went back in her bedroom and carefully picked her clothes : some sexy underwear, a molding tank top and some tight jeans. She then meet her sister in the kitchen, as they both ate a light breakfast, Vanessa playing innocent as she was displaying her impressive cleavage to her under-developed sister. Their parents not being home, as usual, Wendy had nobody to complain about her sister's attitude, and Vanessa was enjoying every second of it. Eventually, they finished, and left the house. Just then, Wendy exclaimed "Look ! There's a package in the mailbox !"

Vanessa walked right to it, her younger sister unable to be as quick as her with her shorter legs, and took the thing, reading aloud "To the one who will find this, Here's a present, just for you. Coming right from the abyss, May all your wishes come true."

"What's that stupid thing ? " Vanessa said. "I'm the one who found about the package waiting ! Give it to me !"- "I'm the one who picked it. Forget about it, brat." Wendy tried to grab the thing, but Vanessa raised her arms so the package was out of reach for her sister. She wanted to open it right now, but knew that her sister would steal it right away. So she put the package in her bag : she would open it later.

"Stop complaining, Wendy. Maybe I'll organize a party tonight here, and If you're quiet, I'll pay you something with daddy's Mastercard. Now; jump in the car, don't want to be late or this stupid Mr Jackson will yell at me again." Sighing, Wendy entered in her sister's flashy convertible, and didn't say a word until her sister parked the car in front of the school.

What is her first move at school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)