More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thucydides thucydides

Whose body will Mr. Wall Street occupy?

Vanessa Weiss (a rival hedge fund manager).

You enter into the nearest cafe and march awkwardly into the restroom.

"Ho-ly shit."

The woman standing before is your ex-firm's wunderkind: Vanessa Weiss. She climbed to the top of the proverbial ladder before age 30 - knocking you off in the process. You despised her: she caught you with insider information while she was the self proclaimed queen of "tips."

It seems like a dream - you place your hand on the mirror and she follows you, instantly. You look down at your chest and give her tits a squeeze.

"Guess they're mine now - and you can't do shit." You whisper to yourself.

Without a second though, you toss your top and panties on the floor.

God damn she has nice tits.

You give your nipples a squeeze and shudder. With one hand fondling your tits, you lightly rub your jean-covered groin and notice you're already pretty wet.

You slip out of her remaining clothes and inspect your new body: she's even more attractive than you'd thought. You slowly insert a finger into her pussy.

"Fuuuck." You moan.

Taking a seat on the toilet, you experiment with her cunt in more detail. First you insert two fingers, then three. Even without clitoral stimulation, the thought of Vanessa fucking herself in a public restroom is turning you on. You keep pounding harder at her pussy.

"Yes. YES. Uh. Fuck me." You yell - in the hope that cafe patrons might hear you.

You stop as you feel an orgasm approaching - this horniness could be better used elsewhere.

I won't be needing these, you think, tossing her bra and panties into the trash bin.

"Bitch, I am going to ruin your life." You say to the mirror and proceed to lick Vanessa's reflection.

In one last act of cafe filth, you dip your fingers in your new pussy while exiting the restroom -making certain to lick your hand only when you're in full view of the cafe's customers.

Where to next?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)