More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Who does he pick first and where does he order the celeb to meet him?

Vanessa Hudgens

Jim noted a name he hadn't seen in a while, but ho he was not going to forget. Vanessa Hudgens smiled on the picture as he quickly read through her profile and then checked out what they had to convince her to be a on the cruise. Below all the biographical data, he saw some familiar nude pictures and he was sure she wouldn't agree to be here just for old “leaked” nudes of herself.

Below the picture he then spotted what looked like a clip rom spring breakers, tat movie Vanessa had shot a few years ago. She clearly was wearing one of the bikinis she wore in the movie. But the scene, filmed wit a camera, was a bit different. Her bikini top had been pulled to the side and revealed her tits. She was looking into the camera and from the look in her eyes, she seemed to be a bit stoned. Behind her was a guy and from the rhythmic movements he was doing, he was fucking her from behind.

“Fuck, bitch's pussy is really nice,” the man behind her told the camera man. “You're right, those actress bitches are so nice.”

Vanessa was moaning as he dug his hand into her hair and called her a bitch.

“Yeah, moan you little slut,” the guy said. “Looks like it is time to check your other hole.”

Vanessa's eyes shot open. “What? Wait … ahhhh …,” she brought out as the guy pulled his cock out of her pussy and plunged it into her asshole.

“Fuck, slut's ass is even tighter,” the guy commented as Vanessa made a mix of pain- and lustful moans. “Yeah, call the boys,” the guy told his friend behind the camera. “Gonna show this little lesson about her position when it comes to bargain about weed prices.”

He gave the young actress a slap on her ass and then pulled her head back. “You gonna struggle to sit for a while when the boys and I are done with you tomorrow,” he told her straight into her ear.

Jim kept watching the video for a while longer while Vanessa had a train run on her by some gang members. The video ended with her laying on a bed, passed out with her body covered in cum, her holes gaping and cum flowing out of them. One of the guys walked into the frame of the camera and twisted Vanessa's nipples.

“Hey,” he called someone off camera. “Call Marcel, he should get over, gonna give the slut some piercing to remind her of her being stuffed full of cum tonight.

The video cut off and Jim didn't hesitated long to hit the booking button. Now he just had to decide where she should meet him.

Where should she meet him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)