More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scottytexx Scottytexx

Who else would Selena experiment with

Vanessa Hudgens

Spring Breakers behind the scenes

chapter 1

Selena stumbled drunkenly throughout the lot trying to find her trailer. She had gotten in an argument with Justin over the phone and decided to drown her sorrows and beer. But had had too much to drink.

She reached what looked like her trailer and tried to open the door but it was locked. Selena yanked on the door trying to open it. But the door flew open, opening from the inside instead of outside and Vanessa Hudgens stood in the doorway.

“Selena what are you doing?” Vanessa asked.

“Why are you in my trailer?” Selena countered.

“Your trailer is behind mine. Wait…are you drunk? Get in here before someone sees you.” Vanessa said and pulled Selena inside.

“I should go to my trailer.” Selena said.

“No sit down.”

Selena sat down on Vanessa’s couch then Vanessa sat down next to her. Vanessa licked her lips as she saw Selena leaned back on the couch. Vanessa had wanted Selena for a while and saw that she finally had a chance to be with her. Even if there was a chance Selena wouldn’t remember it the next day.

“You shouldn’t go to bed like this. Let me help you.” Vanessa said.

Vanessa unbuttoned Selena’s jeans then pulled them down. Vanessa ran her hands down Selena’s thighs then pulled Selena’s shirt off of her.

Vanessa didn’t want to waste time or lose her nerve so she leaned in and kissed Selena. Selena kissed her back, she had a crush on Vanessa for years. Vanessa caressed Selena’s cheek as she kissed her then licked Selena’s lips wanting entrance. Selena parted her lips.

Vanessa slid her tongue inside then the two girls fought for dominance. Selena moaned in Vanessa’s mouth as Vanessa began to squeeze Selena’s breast gently. Once their kiss broke they pulled apart and panted. Vanessa unhooked Selena’s bra and took a nipple into her mouth.

Selena moaned loudly as Vanessa sucked on her nipples. “Let’s take this to my bedroom.” Vanessa said.

Selena nodded and they walked to her bedroom. Vanessa took off her clothes and Selena took off her panties. They got onto Vanessa’s bed and continued their make out session. Vanessa sucked on Selena’s neck as she twisted Selena’s sensitive nipples.

Vanessa left kisses down Selena’s torso to between her thighs. Vanessa licked Selena’s slit causing Selena to shiver. Vanessa flicked Selena’s clit with her tongue as she slid her middle finger into her core.

Selena filled her hands with Vanessa’s hair and tugged on it. Vanessa slipped Selena’s stubby clit into her mouth and began to suck. While her mouth worked on Selena’s clit, Vanessa had her middle and index finger inside of Selena’s core finding new sweet spots to play with.

Selena came hard squirting into Vanessa’s mouth her nectar. Vanessa lapped her tongue getting as much of the juices that she could. Once she decided she got as much as she could Vanessa stood on her knees.

“Did you like that?” Vanessa asked.

“Yes.” Selena said sheepishly not as drunk as she was earlier in the evening. “Let me eat your pussy now.”

Vanessa laid down and Selena began to suck on her breast. Vanessa moaned as Selena nipped her breast leaving hickeys on her. After a couple of minutes Selena decided to slid her tongue down Vanessa’s toned stomach.

Selena slid her tongue inside Vanessa’s wet core as her thumb rubbed circles on her clit. Vanessa groaned as Selena’s tongue played with her G-spot. Selena curled her tongue in Vanessa then used her teeth to graze Vanessa’s clit causing Vanessa to wrap her legs around Selena’s head and cum.

Selena laid down next to Vanessa and kissed her. Vanessa took a deep breath then went into her drawer. She got out a strap-on that was eight inches and a inch and a half thick.

“You just had that in your room hoping to fuck me with it?” Selena asked

“No. Ashley and I have fun sometimes.” Vanessa said nonchalantly referring to Ashley Benson.

“Oh.” Selena said.

“Get on your hands and knees.” Vanessa demanded. Selena obeyed timidly.

Vanessa put on the strap-on then lathered it with K-Y jelly. Vanessa got on the bed and stood behind Selena. She pushed the plastic dick inside of Selena then grabbed her hips. Vanessa took long hard strokes causing Selena’s hips to buck.

Selena moaned as Vanessa repeatedly hit sweet spots making her feel weak. “You like this?” Vanessa asked.

“Yes.” Selena moaned.

“I own this pussy understood?”

“Yes.” Selena said.

“No bitch tell me.”

“Vanessa you own my pussy!” Selena said.

“So I can share you with my friends? Make you eat their pussies?” Vanessa asked.

“Yes.” Selena said.

“Good slut.” Vanessa said and slapped Selena’s ass while hitting a sweet spot causing Selena to cum.

“Fuck!” Selena said as the orgasm hit her. Vanessa rode her through her orgasm, grabbing her tits.

Vanessa caused Selena to cum two more times with her fake dick then took the cock out of her. Selena slumped on the bed tired.

“Selena sweetie.” Vanessa said kindly.

“Yes?”

“I want you to suck my dick.” Vanessa said.

Selena got on her hands and knees and sucked the phallus making sure to get all of her juices off of it.

“Good girl.” Vanessa said stroking Selena’s hair as she sucked her cock. Once Selena finished Vanessa kissed her. “Do you like the way you taste?”

“Yes.” Selena said.

“Me too.” Vanessa said.

Selena went to sleep as Vanessa washed off the dildo put it away then went to sleep with Selena.

They woke up an hour and a half before everyone else did. “Hey.” Vanessa said stretching.

“Morning.” Selena yawned

“Did you like last night?”

“Yes.” Selena blushed.

“Did you mean it when you said I own your pussy? Or was it the booze talking?”

“I meant it.”

“Then tonight come here around five right before we have dinner with Ashley, Harmony, and Rachel.”

“Okay. I should get going before anyone sees me.” Selena said.

“See you on set.” Vanessa said.

“See yah.” Selena said and left.

Chapter 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)