More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

The quest stories

Vampire – based of the Vampire: the Masquerade

You are a vampire. An immortal woman born

[A1]22nd age BC

[A2]9th age BC

[A3]2nd age BC

[A*]write in

You were a woman in her

[B1]twenties

[B2]thirties

[V3]forties

when your Sire {Sire - Vampire who changed a human into a vampire, who is his/hers Childe} embraced you {embrace – act of changing one into a vampire}.

[C1]His

[C2]Hers

Reason for this was quite simple,

[D1] it was out of spite to gods – you were a priestess after all.

[D2] it was out of whim, because of your looks – you were a

[D3] it was an act of , you were a trophy – you were a wife of his enemy

[D4] it was out of pragmatic reasons – you were a warrior

[D*] write in

Your Sire was of Tzimitse clan – the clan of Vampires known for their flesh shaping abilities. They could change into monsters, shape theirs and other bodies and bones into that of warriors or incredibly beautiful people. The masters of arts could even change into constructs made entirely of blood or acid.

Your Sire was a vampire of

[E1] fourth generation, which made you a fifth generation vampire. Only four generations separated you from the scion of all of the vampires.

[E2] fifth generation, which made you a sixth generation vampire. Five generations separated you from the first vampire.

[E3] sixth generation, which made you a seventh generation vampire. Six generations separated you from the monster who was the first vampire.

When you were turned, your worldview changed. You were no longer alive, you were dead – but you could enjoy your no-life. The normal food didn’t satisfy your hunger anymore – only blood did. You were no longer human – humans were but a cattle for you to eat. You don’t feel any pleasures, only the act of drinking blood gives you pleasure. You could, of course, drink the animal’s blood – but the taste is awful.

The blood {called vitae}… the blood is everything for the vampire.

Drinking blood {called feeding or the kiss} or vampire’s bite didn’t change one into the vampire. The embrace worked differently – you would have to drink all of the prospect’s blood and then give him/her some of your own… but it not always worked. The act of feeding pushed the victim into an orgasmic state, in which she doesn’t even know that she is feed upon. After feeding, you could either close the wound with your saliva, leaving no proof of your bite and leaving the victim in after orgasmic state, not even knowing that you drunk her blood… or you could drink her dry. But the act of killing during feeding would sap some of your humanity, strengthening The Beast.

The beast, is always there, a silent passenger in the back of your head. Once you lose control and give in to the beast, you will become nothing more than a mindless animal to be put down.

The vampire’s blood is addictive. It makes childe loyal to her sire. If given to mortal it would change him into a ghoul. The mortal would stop ageing, would become fanatically loyal to the vampire and with time would even develop minor vampire powers. But ghoul would have to be given blood monthly for the effect to last. The vampire drinking the other vampire’s blood regularly would become loyal to the donor.

You are stronger and faster than any mortal. Your senses are keener. The sun and the decapitation would kill you – night is your time. The stake in your hear would only paralyse you. You have the same weakness as all members of Tzimitse clan – you need to sleep on soil from your homeland. Otherwise, you get weaker.

After the embrace,

[F1]you have developed the taste for female blood… you also like their looks more.

[F2]you don’t have any preference for blood.

Eventually, your Sire was killed his/hers faction eradicated. You managed to escape. You travelled for a long time until you found a village

[G1] in far north {Scandinavia}

[G2] in east {area of old Babylon}

[G3] in south {area of Egypt}

[G4] in west {area of Italy}

[G*] write in

, settled in it and decided to claim it as your dominion.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)