More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by premieloser premieloser

Whose beta test would you like to review?

Valerie Pike, Orchid's founder giving a TV interview

Valerie smiled as she settled into the anchor desk, looking down it at the two newscasters doing the interview. The pair of them were exactly what you'd expect from a set of news anchors. The man, Rob Johnson, wore a dark suit with a bright red tie. He had a strong, square jaw and a conservative haircut set in place with far too much product. The woman, Melanie Waters, had straight blonde hair that fell just past her chin, wearing a lighter skirt suit with a low-cut, but professional white blouse.

Melanie started off the interview, smiling at the camera. "Hello everyone. Today we're interviewing Valerie Pike, the founder of Orchid Technologies and developer of the new iCock application. So, Valerie, can you tell us briefly what the iCock app does?" Valerie nods, "Of course, Melanie, and can I say it's a pleasure to be here. Basically, the app gives the user incredibly granular control over any man's cock, so that's things like it's size, arousal, stamina, as well as a bunch of other options." Melanie laughs excitedly at the prospect, while Rob starts to look visibly uncomfortable. "Oh I just love that! And tell us, how did you come up with an idea like that."

Valerie shrugs. "Well, I think it's only natural. I mean there's such an unfair gender disparity in the world right now. Men control so much, but their cocks control them. It's really all they think with. So we at Orchid thought it was only fair for women to control those." At this point, Rob cuts in. "I'm not really sure I agree with that. All men don't think with their cocks." Valerie just smiles, pulling out her phone. "Oh really? I think I can prove you wrong about that."

What does she do to Rob?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)