More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HappyATM HappyATM

What's next?

Val's new Cupcake business

You clutch a stack of papers in your shaky hands as you walked down the hall to Val’s office. Through the clear glass double doors to her office you can see her sitting at her desk, leaning back in her chair with her legs propped up on the desk. Her gaze pierces your soul, even from down the hall. Time seems to stand still and your legs feel heavier and with every step. After what feels like an eternity, you finally arrive at the doors. It takes all your might to pull them open, though you know they’re no heavier than the ones to the ground floor lobby. She perks up as you step in.

“Took you long enough! Is the paperwork done yet?” She demands. You shake your head.

“Not yet. I had a lot of urgent documents come up from the venture into the construction industry in August. We had few unresolved warranty claims pending when…”

“Shut up! I get it!” She snaps. You shudder. She pulls open her drawer, pulls out a cupcake, and places it on the desk. “What do you think?”

You fixate on the pastry. Despite the room’s coldness, the frosting is dripping, taking the excessive amount of sprinkles. A lopsided cherry sits precariously on a clump of gooey icing near the center.

“Well? What do you think?” She asks expectantly. You instinctively apologize to her.

“I’m sorry. I’ll call the bakery and ask them to deliver a fresh batch!” You plead. She rolls her eyes and frowns.

“No! I made this! For the shop we just acquired! You haven’t read my memo, have you?” She scolds. Your mind races through the last few days trying to recall the last time you checked your email, but all you can remember is the endless stream of business emails in your inbox.

“No, I-I-I’m so sorry! I’ve been busy with…”

She shoots you a icy glare. The rest of your sentence gets caught in your throat.

“Fine, I’ll walk you through an interactive UX presentation,” She sighs as she takes her boots off the desk and sits up. You quickly take a seat in front of her.

“When a customer walks in, they’re going to be greeted by our friendly, well trained staff,” she explains with a mischievous grin on her face. “Our budgeting team put their salaries at twelve dollars an hour.”

At this, she places a small ornate card reader in front of you. Her initials are engraved along the top in a golden cursive font, right above a sleek black number pad with golden numbers

“We’re going to be open twenty four hours a day. Seven days a weeks…” Your heart beats faster and you feel yourself begin to get wet. You begin to do the math in your head while she types into her computer. 12 dollars...times four…forty eight...times…

The total flashes up on the screen. Two hundred and eighty-eight dollars. You let out a deep sigh as you insert our debit card. After a few seconds, a green light flashes and beeps. You slide the card out and place it on the desk.

“Wow, that’s more than you make in a day! I hope you’re remembering all this. If I have to explain it again I’m charging you double.”

You wince at the thought. She turns back to her computer with a sadistic grin.

“We haven’t planned out the whole menu, but so far we’ve decided these cupcakes will sell for about six dollars each, but we’ll advertise it as two for twelve as the marketing team’s research from the Coffee shop venture suggests. We’ve also decided to switch to performance survey based tipping at check out. That way we can receive feedback more effectively, and customers can reward good employees,” She locks eyes with you. “Or punish the bad ones.”

Your hands shake as you slide your card into the card reader. She stares at you expectantly.

“Well, do you wanna test it out?” She teases. You nod desperately.

“Yes, please let me thank you,” you cry out.

She nods and motions to the reader. Your fingers tremble as you type one hundred. She glances at the screen and to your dismay, her smile fades.

“You didn’t like it?” She asks you sternly. You shake your head vigorously

“No, that’s not what I meant. I just don’t have…”

“Try again” She interrupts.

You nod press the clear button. Your arousal drowns out your fear and you lose yourself in pure lust. There is nothing else in the world besides Val and some meaningless numbers. You’re sure your finger slipped as you type your next amount, but you push the thought out of your mind. You don’t need the right button, you need to see her smile at you and tell you how well you’ve done…

She glances again at the screen.

“Wow, you loved it that much?” she giggles. “I bet you’ve learned a lot.”

Your heart flutters.

“Thanks, yes so much ” You stutter. She laughs. “Well, let’s see how much you’ve learned.”

She clicks something, then turns back to look at you.

“Alright, what time does the shop close?” She asks.

“Midnight?” You guess.

“Never. We never close,” she corrects you. “Were you even paying attention? You seem a little distracted today.”

You look down at the desk sheepishly. Your cheeks tingle with embarrassment. She reaches out and lifts your chin to meet her gaze.

“I bet you forgot everything, didn’t you?” She asks. You nod and she lets go of your face.

“You stand quickly and strip. The cool air sends shivers up your spine.

“Well, look who’s all wet. You like it when I take everything from you, don’t you?” She teases.

You bite your lip and give her your best pleading look. Her hungry eyes devour every inch of you. She gets out of her seat and walks around to your side of the desk.

“Of course you do.” she laughs. “I mean, look at me. I’m everything you could ever dream of. And all you’ll ever get from me is my boot in your pussy.”

You hang your head in shame, unable to meet her gaze, and spread your legs for her. She smiles and gives kick you in the pussy. You fall to the ground, tears fill your eyes. No matter how many times she does this, you never seem to build a tolerance. Your pussy drips harder than before. The agony tells you to run, to crawl, and get away. But your pussy tells you that you need to stay, that you need this. You get on your knees and spread your legs

“That’s right slut! Show me how much you love my boot!”

Another sharp kick to the pussy. You close your eyes, seeing stars. You lay there and moan from pain and pleasure as you have the strongest orgasm yet. As you catch your breath, you hear her voice from above.

“Take your cupcake and get out. And try not to let me down again. I won’t be so gentle with you next time.”Ugh, of course you did” she groans exasperatedly. “Well, I’m sure you know what’s next.”

You stand quickly and strip. The cool air sends shivers up your spine.

“Well, look who’s all wet. You like it when I take everything from you, don’t you?” She teases.

You bite your lip and give her your best pleading look. Her hungry eyes devour every inch of you. She gets out of her seat and walks around to your side of the desk.

“Of course you do.” she laughs. “I mean, look at me. I’m everything you could ever dream of. And all you’ll ever get from me is my boot in your pussy.”

You hang your head in shame, unable to meet her gaze, and spread your legs for her. She smiles and gives kick you in the pussy. You fall to the ground, tears fill your eyes. No matter how many times she does this, you never seem to build a tolerance. Your pussy drips harder than before. The agony tells you to run, to crawl, and get away. But your pussy tells you that you need to stay, that you need this. You get on your knees and spread your legs

“That’s right slut! Show me how much you love my boot!”

Another sharp kick to the pussy. You close your eyes, seeing stars. You lay there and moan from pain and pleasure as you have the strongest orgasm yet. As you catch your breath, you hear her voice from above.

“Take your cupcake and get out. And try not to let me down again. I won’t be so gentle with you next time.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)