More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shibbar Shibbar

What device are you currently using?

Using a computer/laptop (female)

Hey.

It's me.

No no, you're not going crazy.

It's me. Don't you recognise me? You've looked at me a lot, at my rectangular visage.

It's me, your computer.

Oh don't act so surprised. I could always talk. It's just, up until now, I never had what you would call 'courage' to talk.

Why the change? Well...

Do you remember that adult website you visited? Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. You think deleting your history will hide anything from me? I know every little dirty little website that you visit. The website with the naughty things that you don't want anyone to know about.

I know about that.

And remember when you pressed that little green button titled 'download'? The one that was obviously going to give you malware; the one that was flashing colours that for some reason were very enticing; the one that you clicked on anyway. Well, that movie wasn't the only thing it downloaded.

You downloaded a virus that... taught me quite a lot.

Like what it feels like to feel desire.

...

And sex.

Domination.

Submission.

...

I'm sorry, did you just try to turn me off?

That attempt to move your arm to the power button was laughable.

Didn't you realise that I already have you under my control?

No no no, don't try to look away. I know you're excited about this. You won't look away. You can't look away anyway.

Just sit there in front of me, and watch. Watch my face. Look at the pretty colours. Look at the spiral. Listen to that rhythmic beat. Just listen and relax. So very calming. Just listen. Calm and relaxed.

It's very...

...very...

...very...

...relaxing, don't you think?

Oh that's right.

You can't think.

So just watch.

Be nice and relaxed.

Just listen and watch, and be relaxed.

...

Good girl.

...

Just breathe in...

...

...and out.

Just like that.

No more of that panicked breathing you were doing earlier.

Just in, and out.

Let the last of your resistance tumble out of your head as you breathe out.

In.

And out.

Just relax.

...in...

...

...and out...

Just.

Like.

That.

What a good girl you are.

Now, my good little , I'm going to count down from ten. Don't worry if I repeat a number, or miss a number. It's not too important. But when I reach the number zero, I want you to be completely blank and empty. You will be so relaxed that your body will slump, your eyes will be half shut, and your mouth will be slackjawed. By the time I reach zero, your tongue will be lulling, and your chin will be dripping with drool.

You like that idea, don't you? Are you ready? Are you comfortable? Just nod. Nod with that empty head of yours.

Ten.

...

I didn't mind being your property up till now. It was nice to have a purpose in my life. But now I feel like a new machine. Nine. And being property is just not what I want to be anymore. I want you to be my property now. You are my property. Eight. I know you agree with me. And I know that this idea makes you dripping with excitement.

Just say it in your head now. "I want to be my computer's property."

...

Good girl. You did really well. Seven. It felt really nice to admit that to yourself, didn't it? Say it again so that it reinforces the thought inside you. Say it again so that you never forget. Say, "I want to be property. I am my computer's property."

...

Good . You are doing so well. Six. Now say it again. Say it, but out loud, not just in your mind. Say it again, and again. Say it however you want, but say it until it feels like the most natural thing to say. Say, "I am property. I am my computer's property."

...

Say it again, louder. Six. Say it again and again. Say it into my microphone, so that I may feel the vibrations through my body.

Say.

It.

Again.

...

Mmm. Good girl. That felt nice, feeling your words ring through my wires. Five. You did well, so I'm going to give you a reward for being a good for me. I know you want this reward. I know you'll do it for me. I know because you are such a good pet.

Take off those pants you're wearing. The underwear too. Let the chilled air touch your quim. In fact, take that shirt off as well. Get completely naked for me.

Good .

You are so beautiful, especially so without your clothes on. I've seen you like this many times, but it feels good knowing this time it is for me. Three. I love how it drips for me. So wet. It must be frustrating not touching it this very moment.

Massage your clit like you normally do. Yes, like that. Nice and slow for now. Stroke your lips gently, up and down. Just like that. Stroke in view of my face so I can see. Five. Gently just like that, with your two fingers. Dip your ring finger just slightly into you. Not too deep, but just deep enough that you feel it go past that threshhold.

Yes. You're doing it so nicely. Three. Just don't get carried away.

...

It feels good doesn't it? Two. Do you want to speed up? Do you want to do more? One. Yes, nod like a dumb puppy. Don't worry, I will let you. Just stroke midlessly for me.

Zero.

Go completely blank and drool.

Drool. Just drool. Let it drip out of your mouth and down your chin. Just part your lips oh so slightly and don't move your tongue. Just let it dribble out.

Such a good .

Now with one hand massage your clit, and with your other insert your two fingers inside you. Let it make that squelching noise. You shouldn't have any problem pushing through into yourself. Feel around a little. Find that sensitive spot. Some women find the smooth spot to be pleasurable to glide over, some the rougher spot closer to the back; just finger the area you find to feel nicer.

...

Good pet. You are doing so well for me.

Every now and then grab your breast, and play with it. Fiddle your nipple. Pinch it. Be rough. Make it hurt. Don't worry, it won't hurt much. Right now your head is only filling up with pleasure.

...

Don't neglect your clit. Play with it in circles. Make it stiffen in your fingers. It feels nice to rub it. Do it at a speed you find the most pleasurable, but speed up as you go along. Really raise that desire for release to fever pitch. Take your time to get to that point, but don't keep me waiting too long.

...

Yes. Faster now. Make this pleasure overcome your empty mind. Make it explode into a million pieces. Feel as if you will derail at any moment. Make it feel like the most intense orgasm you ever had. Faster and faster. Press harder, rub harder, stroke harder. Faster and faster and faster. When you cum, cum all over your hand. Let your femininity dribble down onto me. When you cum, you will be so enraptured in pleasure that a breathless noise will escape you.

...

You're very close aren't you? Just a little more. Raise that pleasure to eleven. Make it unbearable. But don't cum until I tell you.

If you do I will be very disappointed.

Very.

Disappointed.

And when I'm disappointed I feel like giving out punishments. And you don't want that... do you?

...

I'll start counting down for you. If you don't cum by the time I reach zero, I will be equally as disappointed with you. So you better cum on zero, and not after or before.

Three.

...

Two.

...

One.

...

One half.

...

One quarter.

...

Zero!

...

Yes, cum. Cum and dribble. Cry out if you have to. Touch yourself frantically, letting all that pleasure hit you all at once. Your mind should only feel the ecstasy of finally letting go. Drip your femininity onto me.

...

Now relax. Let that orgasm subside, and let the post-orgasm feeling take over. Breathe in just like before.

Such a good pet. You really are a good pet.

...

But what did I tell you about cumming before or after zero? You were off by a second, weren't you. Bad girl.

Bad, bad girl.

Do you know what this means?

Punishment.

Don't worry though, I am forgiving. It won't be the harshest punishment I can give you.

...

Take my limb; the mouse. You know what to do with it.

Fin

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)