More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by archer15 archer15

What adventure do you want to see?

User Directed

Lilah and Eve glared at each other as they entered the office. "Good work on the Normality scenario," Lilah said first, "it really set a good standard to follow. I mean power to change the rules of what is or is not normal is kind of easy mode."

"Thank you, Lilah," Eve said, knowing she was being insulted but couldn't act like it. "Manipulating them into using the spell that way did make my follow up job easier. You of course decided to put your work off until the end. Impressive result, of course, but the time management could have..."

"Enough," a deep voice emanated through the room. The two women instantly stopped talking as they turned and looked at the Senior Partner. "As much as I enjoy this level of bickering, we only have so much time in the space between realities. The use of sex magics has allowed us to bridge dimensions, but that does not mean are time is infinite."

"Of course, my presentations are ready," Lilah said as she began to pull out papers. "I propose a reality were Xander used the Superstar spell, but part of it for him is all people seeing him as the world's greatest lover."

"A great idea," Eve said, "but I think we should branch outside just Xander. How about a reality were the girl's are faced with sexual challenges and the men need to help train them? Really drive the knife into their relationships. I've already have a group of hentai demons lined up."

"Using others is just a distraction" Lilah said dismissively. "The key is Xander. The boy's sexual fantasies are a bottomless spring of energy. I propose we go off of the one good thing to come from Eve's first experiment and dive into a whole reality were Xander cucks Angel."

"Good idea if, as usual, not ambitious enough," Eve replied. "I saw why not have Xander cuck all the males around him?"

"Because it would be almost impossible to contain that much magic," Lilah told her. "Here is a plan were Xander is irresistible: but here's the twist. He is so desired that the girls become the aggressors and he is actually their plaything."

"That sounds like you're just going to make a world of super strong Slayers and witches. No, how about this plan, Xander is the font of supernatural energy. The girl's need to get it from to function."

"Please, that would make a world of super-powered Slayers and witches; the boy has endless lust. How about we actually make his sexual desires work against the group. A world that considers all sex normal, complete free use, and he is the only one that realizes something is wrong and needs to stop sex from happening."

The Senior Partner listened as they ran through ideas. He didn't need them to go into details. As they pulled out the papers they had put together he absorbed the knowledge instantly.

Finally, he heard enough and he spoke his decision.

-

These threads are for stories were I, Archer, write the chapters, but there are decision points were users determine how the thread continues. I'll decide what direction go based on feedback in the comments and by email. Sometimes this might be a straightforward vote, other times it will solicit suggestions.

Other users are welcome to write their own branching paths if they wish, but my focus will be on the path with user suggestions/votes.

These choices also usually have an element of good and bad in the choices. While certain things might get better, others get worse.

Wolfram and Hart were a part of my first two attempts at this, which is why they have the intro above. It's possible I might attempt to tie all of the threads together at some point in the future.

-

Key

In Progress: Being worked on. Some of these have been on hiatus for awhile but I haven't officially abandoned them.

Thread Finished: Story is complete.

Stopped: This didn't get finished and I have no plans to actually pick it back up. Most of these have quite a few parts to them, but something happened in the story that either made it too complicated to continue.

In Planning: Stories that are in the idea phase.

What path are we following?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)