More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

When she woke up?

Used and Abused

The blonde came back to reality with something oddly shaped moving in her pussy, something not entirely comfortable in her raw hole. She felt it pull out of her and then she felt a soft, wet tongue stroking on her clit. She shivered and her pussy juiced instantly.

“Welcome back, hon,” a voice said. In her fuck-hazed state, she couldn't even identify who it belonged to...but that accent. It dawned on her a second later as she felt a curled tongue trace along her painfully used outer lips. Her body trembled in pleasure and pain at the touch, her face grimacing but her pussy getting wetter. “Get that thing out of her, give her a break,” the voice said again. She knew in an instant that it belonged to Katie Myer, her second in command on the cheer leading and swim teams.

“Hey Katie,” she said dreamily as she felt the intrusion in her pussy leave her with a wet slurch. She opened her cum crusted eyes just enough to see that it was last year's State Football trophy she helped the team win. She smiled as she remembered when she had 11 inches of it sliding in and out of her pussy, the little gold-plated quarterback on the trophy feeling her insides before the flesh-and-blood quarter back stuck his massive 10 inches inside her.

“Hiya, Honey. Welcome back,” she drawled out in her deep south accent. It was so sexy when that voice purred against her clit. Honey looked down and saw her take a last look, the pink tongue standing out in contrast to the thatch of golden silk of her own bush and the flawless dark chocolate of Katie's face and lips.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, pushing her angry snatch against the tongue. It pulled away and Honey pouted.

“Your little kittie got a lot of action last night. It's time to go home, girl, come on,” Katie said with an almost mothering tone in her voice. Honey nodded and tried to sit up, finding her body protesting so loudly that she rolled over instead, feeling her legs drop off the side of the soaked bed.

“Oh fuck....how many?” Honey asked as she tried to stretch the soreness from her muscles. Her arms moved gracefully over her head and her back cracked loudly as she reached as tall as she could, almost as if offering her spunk-splattered tits to Katie. She looked around and they were there with the coach's wife.

“Oh hey, Sandy,” Honey said, winking at her. Sandy held the trophy up triumphantly, 7 inches of metal quarterback and 3 inches of varnished oak glistening in the thin light of the room.

“Not quite a record, whore,” Sandy said and winked. She turned and walked out of the room, her ass swinging cat-like as she moved, her crimson furred snatch peeking from between her thighs as she moved.

“She really does fucking hate you,” Katie said after she left.

“I'll bet. But what do you expect? I fucked her husband and both of their sons,” Honey said and eased to her feet. Her whole body screamed at her, but the pain was delicious, as were the memories. She could feel the heat growing in her belly at the thought and her pussy clenched, letting her know how raw she was inside.

“Yeah. In front of her. After you tied her to a chair so she could, what did you say again? Oh yeah, “see what that red cunt was missing,” just as her sons unloaded in your ass and cunt and you finished sucking her husband off.”

“Never heard her complain,” Honey said, smiling at the memory.

“Yeah, that was because you had a gag ball in her mouth and her vibe up her ass.”

“And your fist in her cunt, if I remember,” Honey said, winking at her partner in crime.

“Busted,” she said. Both girls hit giggling fits and gathered what was left of their cum-sticky cheer leading outfits.

Katie drove Honey home and she managed to slide into her room without her parents waking. It was 4:45 in the morning and she knew she had to get up in a couple of hours to help her mother and her sisters with some chores before they went shopping.

“Fuck,” she said as she crawled into bed, not bothering to shower. Her sheets were warm and soft, not as soft as the coach's sheets, but they were clean, the bed was hers, and she fell asleep almost immediately.

While she slept, Honey had the strangest dream she's ever had. She awoke with a start, her belly feeling hot and tender, her nipples were tender and almost painful to the touch, and her pussy felt like she'd been fucked by sand paper.

“Oh fuck!” Honey cried out as snippets of her dream came back to her. “Am I pregnant?” she asked out loud in a panic. She threw her silk kimono over her aching body and went down stairs, her dream coming back to her as she moved. Her mother was alone in the kitchen, making waffles. The feeling in her nipples, belly, and sex diminished down to nothing and she sat down, breathing a sigh of relief.

“Mom, I just had the weirdest dream....”

in the dream I was...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)