More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sayaka_Tomoe Sayaka_Tomoe

What will you do next?

Use the possession spell.

After the tome finished speaking,you already had a planned use of the tome. You planned to possess someone at your school there are couple of people there that you are curious about and would like to possess. You also think about possibly getting on the mean girls who bully you there. What better way to do that then steal their bodys and possibly ruin there reputations.

You start thinking about who to possess first. The first possible target Paige Micheals is the most popular girl in school and leader of the group of the girls who bullied you. Paige has a cocky and manipulative attiude.She has shoulder length black hair,green eyes, fair tanned skin that she got from cheerleading,long legs, has perky C-cup breasts and a real nice ass. The Second target on your list is Emily Faust who is basically Paige's second in command and complete suck up to Paige. Emily has blond hair,blue eyes ,her breasts are B-cups (the same size as your own)is rather athletic from running track and on the cheerleading team with Paige. Emily is surprisingly small and is rather cute despite her bad personality. Your third target Tori Reiner is one of school's delinquents and is not apart of Paige's group but has also made your life a living hell. Tori has long black hair,hazel eyes,is athletic from practicing martial arts,has big DD-cup breasts. Tori despite her beautiful looks is rude and tends to be vulgar. The fourth target you haven't met personally but you sometimes see around school Allison Davis,is a rather mysterious girl who keeps to herself,she has long blond hair,emerald green eyes,nice DD-Cup breasts a rather fair complexion which she tends to keep covered by the cardigans she tends to wear over her school uniform. She doesn't really talk to anyone and keeps to herself. You have always been curious about her. There are also a couple of other targets you could think of but the real question is who to possess?

Who will you possess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)