More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nyctelios nyctelios

Starting up...

Upload

Once William's mother out of the room he started to feel a bit strange to the idea of having to get naked but at the same time a bit excited to be a tester for a new device. William moved the box but as he did so he felt something hit the inner wall of the box. Wondering what else was in the box he dig the the foam balls only to pull out a bottle lube. Not knowing why he would need it William turned to the instructions to see what had to say.

According to the instructions there is valve on the chest of the suit that the lube is to be poured in it. The suit once plugged in and on will be able recognize if any part of the suit needs to prevent any friction.

Not giving it a second thought William added the lube as instructed, closed the blinds and proceeded to remove is clothes. While putting on the suit he noticed that there was a bump that not only touched the crack of his butt cheeks but it also slightly went in it, however it did not reach the anus part of his butt. Thinking this is weird, William once again looked to the instructions for an answer but could not seem to find one. Since it just felt weird, William continued to put the suit on.

With the suit on, William plugged it into an outlet next to his desk and powered it up. William activated the the size fitting button which shock him when it became skin tight. It was not until he sat down at the desk that William notice the bump was now pushing at his anus but had not gone in. Now a bit uneasy by this feeling William plugged the helmet into the suit and his computer and logged into the company's secured site that was provided to him. Once into the account given to him, William followed the instructions to put the helmet on.

The system kicked on once William had the helmet on. There stood a man and a women in business attire. The man was wearing a wearing a gray suit with a white button down shirt, black tie and black shoes. The woman was wearing a black jacket and black skirt with a white blouse, black nylons, and black heels. Both took turns in talking to William as to what he would expect in the VR and to answer any question the system could answer currently.

"Here in the VR you can live out almost any fantasy with a few exceptions. While we will allow past historical and far out sci-fi we will not allow current time . This also goes for . While minors will be in the background, you will not be allowed to interact with any of them. Currently there are three categories to choose from. There is the PG version, which in tales of fun but not sexual nature events. The R version which in tales of fun with some sexual acts in it. And finally the XXX which of course in tale strong sex and kinky behavior. The last one of course is for those with a strong open mind to try new things" They said to William as he listened. The guy then said "Now before we can go any further we are going to have do a shutdown which is located on your right wrist and remove the helmet. Once completely you may put the helmet back and return here." The female then added "This will allow the system to know everything as far as leaving is working properly."

William did as he was told and with his left hand slowly moved it over to his right wrist and pushed the power button followed by removing the helmet. Once back in the real world he could not help but think how real it felt in there. Looking at the clock William saw he still had a few more hours before dinner and wasted no time turn it back on and putting the helmet back on.

Going Back in...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)