More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deschain5585 Deschain5585

Which Clan were you sired into?

Updates

UPDATE 10/08/19:
Published the first fight scene of the the entire story. It was brief, but hopefully you guys enjoyed it.

Slowly going through the chapters and adding pictures where relevant, mainly just to give an idea of how the characters look, or to help set the scene a little.

Let me know how you've found the latest few chapters, and also if you like some of the newer characters that have been introduced. It all helps me craft things moving ahead. Whilst I won't change any major plans I have for things, knowing what you guys think means that I can't tweak smaller things as I go.

UPDATE 10/08/19:
Added the clan sheet for Thin-bloods.

Published the latest two chapters of the Ventrue Path.

Started work on the first few entries for the Assamite clan, but will be holding off publishing them until I have a good few chapters finished.

As always, feedback and comments are very much appreciated as they not only let me know you guys are enjoying things, but also gives me that warm glow feeling :p

UPDATE 08/08/19:
As its been one of the most requested paths, I've totally reworked the into to the MALE Malkavian path, massively expanding them and adding a follow up chapter. Hopefully you guys enjoy it :)

I'm also hard at work on the next 3 chapters for the Male Ventrue path (Dagaz). I don't usually work on more that one chapter at the same time, but this is a special occurrence. I may hold off on releasing them until all 3 are finished though

As always, feedback and comments are very much appreciated as they not only let me know you guys are enjoying things, but also gives me that warm glow feeling :p

UPDATE 06/08/19:
More chapter have been added to the male Ventrue (Dagaz's) branch.

Minor updates have been made to the Malkavian Male intro, and a small follow up chapter has been added. This will probably be the Clan path I work on next, although if I come up with an interesting plot for another branch I may postpone it. Perhaps I'll put it to a vote.

The plot should start picking up speed a little from here on, so thank you all for you patience and sticking with me so far.

As always, feedback and comments are very much appreciated as they not only let me know you guys are enjoying things, but also gives me that warm glow feeling :p

UPDATE 28/7/19:
More chapters have been added to the male Ventrue branch. Minor updates have been made to the Asamite Male intro in anticipation of minor crossovers between characters from different branches of the story.

I will be subtlety reworking the intros for all of the other clans to accommodate this over the next few weeks.

As always, feedback and comments are very much appreciated :)

UPDATE 22/7/19:
2 chapters have gone up yesterday following Dagaz and Ava after their initial meeting.

I'm currently working on the alterative path from their initial rooftop scene (spoilers if you haven't taken that path). I hope to have it up in the next few days As always, feedback and comments are very much appreciated :)

UPDATE 20/7/19:
I'm still working away on the Male Ventrue storyline, but I haven't forgotten about the many other branches this story has. Some I'm leaving free for people to collaborate on with myself in the future, but for now I'm attempting to get out 1 chapter minimum a week, 2 if I'm lucky. As always, feedback and comments are very much appreciated :)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)