More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Droplet9water Droplet9water

How well will I take it.

Unwell

I lost my strengt., I was hoping that this was not the answer but this is the truth the man can't lie if he is scared and if he is lying I could have seen it from his gestures.

I approach my Wife and ask slowly if this is true which she answers fearfully "Yes".

"How could you do this to me to us how I though for best or worst we will be together and ever? how could you do this to be?"

She tearfully says "Shut up! It's that my fault that your not around worse joining the army and I thought you were dead I waited for 1 Year even with you Friend I can't keep me from making my decision, 6 after that I was seduced by the HIGHEST POSITION IN THE INDUSTRY AND OFFERED ME HIGH PAY THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO DO IS BE VIDEOTAPE AND FUCKED BY STUDS I REFUSED BUT THEY ME AND I ENJOYED IT SO I ACCEPTED THE JOB AFTER SOMETIMES, now it is 2 years then you come and here and interrupt my job?"

"So this girl who I married is a Gold Digger ha? How could this happen did the benefits of being a favored bitch turned you on so much that you even did this stupid thing ! Do you not know how wealthy I am ? We married and had the most biggest wedding day in the world where Celebrities of the whole world even attended, It didn't stop until a month has passed and after but 2 Years I entered the Army cause the Country needs people to defend for the "attacking" Chinese Army. I ENTERED THE ARMY BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID WHAT THEY WILL DO TO US YOU BITCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I MYSELF WILL GO TO WAR JUST TO KEEP YOU SAFE FROM THE WAR BUT WHAT DID I GET? A CHEATING BITCH WHO FUCKS A LOT IS THIS HOW YOU REPAY ME HA? I EVEN TRAINED MY BODY SO THAT WHEN I'M HOME I CAN MAKE LOVE WITH YOU THAT YOU WILL BE SATISFIED UNTIL WE ARE DEAD ,TRAINED EVERY DAY SO I CAN PROTECT MYSELF FEOM BEING KILLED BY THE CHINESE ARMY EVEN RANK AS THE FIRST SPECIAL SOLDIER FOR MY PERFORMANCE HALFWAY THE WAR AND AFTER THE WAR IS OVER FINALLY ACHIEVE A NEW RANKED CALLED "COMBAT GENERAL" EQUAL TO THE MAJOR GENERAL IN INFLUENCE "EQUAL" TO A 20 PEOPLE IN PHYSICAL PROWESS I prepared for us a new life and happiness with lots of sons and daughters to come but I think it will not be happening any more." Making it clear that I'm done with her and was ready to go to the door to your friends house but I don't know where he is now

"Do you know where my friend Christine?" I asked her she was losing more strength for some reason so I asked again slowly because she might have not heard it .

After some seconds she answers. "Your friend is laying in the floor because he tries to stop me from the pleasure I wanted so I told them to smack him and make him sleep."

I was having a hard time controlling my anger cause the live stream is still on so I told them to go out and never come back. I don't wanna see their face again. While secretly laughing at their carelessness of living the stream on.

I quickly go to the body of my friend and check the pulse. He was fine but I think he is still sleeping but having to concern to my friend's face It will heal soon.

I have to call the highest grade hospital to suprise him when he is waking up and be scolded. saying what's wrong with me not calling them to tell them that I was alive and doing well. This is a hussle to explain cause I have no idea how to answer that, maybe I have but Its probably a little to no reason.

Picking up my shades/eyeglasses and pressing the temple and a Computerize holagram came out covering my view this is my hand-made eye glass I prepared when I joining the military.

I tapped the contacts and search for my favorite hospital and called "Everlasting Breath " there was a pick up and it was the old picking the phone I know her since I was a teenage boy she was still a hot beautiful girl back then but now she's not .its like an illusion that she was that hot and now she's still but now mature beautiful. Little to large, she started with being a maid with my family support. Now she is an owner of the hospital.

"Aunt I have my Friend beaten up by some assholes, will you reserve the VIP room for him please be right there in 10 minutes "

"IS THAT YOU ? YOU FINALLY HOME OKAY I WILL DO IT NOW. Do you need an ambulance to go here ?"

In what way do I go to the Hospital

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)