More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Unusual punishments

You would think at the dawn of the 22nd century that society would have had a better solution to capital punishment, or a way to eliminate crime or at least find a better solution. They had not, much to my chagrin. And just as the justice system evolved with the modern age, so too did it’s problems and errors.

I had a lot to think about, especially since I'm currently being processed by precinct 267 for a multitude of crimes they are continuing to list off. If I could move and speak, I would be furiously screaming at them for how wrong they are, how they had the wrong guy. The nature of my “crimes” was sexual in nature. , molestation, , , sex trafficking..etc you name it. Whoever the actual culprit was, he was a real piece of shit. I couldn't even blink, as the sentencing officer read off my charges. It was part of the process.

Oh yeah, you’re probably wondering why Im paralyzed, well I’m not really paralyzed actually…I mean…I’d have to have bones, and nerves and muscles for that to be true. See, they figured out a way to change the criminal justice system. It was getting too expensive to feed, house, clean up, and baby sit rough, violent criminals. They needed a new system that would save costs, space and waste. That’s where Ero-industrial came into play, they offered cybernetic rhinoplasty. Advanced cybernetic rhinoplasty. Any body type you wanted was at the tap of a fingertip, and your open wallet. Men could become women, women could become men, or any gender in between. Suspiciously wealthy furries could get the bodies of their fantasies, with enough money you could even become immortal. You could change your body in any way you could see fit, extra eyes, arms, legs, breasts, genitals…etc. You could give yourself wings to fly, gills to breathe underwater…only your imagination and budget was the limit.

How did this help the criminal justice system? Simple…they eliminated the need for prisoners to eat by…eliminating their humanity. Simply put, after you were sentenced. They all prisoners to undergo the process called humiliating enough “Dollification”. In essence your brain was reduced to an advanced cybernetic chip, wiring all your organic synapses and nerves into a cube the size of a penny. This was then placed into an interface unit. Or “dolls” as they were called. Four foot tall, genderless pale silicone humanoids with no mouths, noses or features.

In essence you were turned into an object, but with a human mind and consciousness. Your every function was controlled remotely if needed be, if you didn't cooperate willingly. Not like I had any say in the matter. My time for pleading my innocence was over.

I was considered a special case, I could see the sadistic gleam in the correctional officer I was assigned to. I would learn soon that the man whose sentence I was taking over had hurt his sister and was not going to let me serve my time in silence and peace…thus began ten long years of hell.

My case would eventually be reopened when they caught the real criminal I was facing charges for, and I would eventually be exonerated, pardoned and let free. But the changes I had endured were irreversible. My old body, due to me being considered a “life sentence” was destroyed or used for spare parts. And the chip had long been “tampered” with illegally meaning it was impossible to remove or change parts of me without injuring, or damaging me…or outright killing me. I could add on if I wanted to, but what I am currently is what I will always be…and since I was given a “lifetime” sentence…that could mean until the end of time itself…

—--------

Waking up is always strange after being freed from my incarceration, I was really never allowed to sleep during my wrongful imprisonment. Whoever heard of a sextoy needing to sleep?

Years of modifications had left me unrecognizable as a human, I was a living free object. Tossed around the prison to be used at any person's whims and leisure. Many times I was taken to the guards' homes, I spent the better part of three years entertaining the warden and his teenage sons even. And on a couple occasions his wife.

I only remember wisps of memory of my former life. My chip had been tampered with, I do remember that I was male before…that I had a wife…and maybe some kids. My name was taken from me. I only know the name “Fuckme'' since that’s the only thing I'm able to vocally say anymore besides moaning, and the only thing I can remember as my name. I also respond to the name cumslut, cumdumpster, fucktoy, sexdoll, fuck hole, etc and any other derogatory sexual term. My license however has my official name as “Fuckme Sex Doll”. It was useless to try and deprogram that from my mind.

I was altered to look like a high end sex doll, the process is easy enough if you have the money for it. And Briggs, the guard who presided over my sentence and was essentially my owner for the past ten years made sure to mold me into something truly incredible for his twisted desires and means as .

He loved asians, so I gained the appearance of an asian milf. Large creamy tits that couldn't possibly be held on a normal woman's four foot slender frame. A thick slappable ass that could make any mare blush. Luscious thighs soft and pliable, slender calves and petite feet that arched incredibly high that even an eight inch heel would be too small. A real human being would have cracked in half ten times over from such absurd proportions. But not me, I was built to withstand it. Briggs had fun playing with the sensitivity of my body, sometimes forcing unending tortuous pleasure, or ramping up my libido while taking away control of any of my limbs for days, or months at a time. Left to stew in my own juices begging internally for release.

It was during the third year I was given back a “mouth”. The regular prisoners didn't need one, but I was being put to use for the rest of the prison guards benefits. I didn't need to eat, so they instead gave me a copy of the silicone yet realistic fleshlight that was between my legs right between my face. I now had two realistic looking, and feeling pussies to fill. Despite it being artificial, to me it was if I was born with it. My brain wired up to it and felt it as it was always a part of me. Erasing what my brain knew as my normal mouth from my entire memory, knowing only this eager wet hole in my head as all it should be.

I was passed around like a borrowed magazine, left in the men's showers for daily relief. Kept under their beds, and sometimes as a party favor.

During the sixth year I was given a new addition, since there were complaints about the boys having a free use sex doll. I could now grow a dildo once a day above my lower pussy. It was fake, but fully functional with testicles that dispensed a pineapple or vanilla flavored edible lubricant when cumming. After I came once from that organ, it would fall off and be a free sex toy I would then automatically offer someone. The crazy thing about this, that Im not sure even the people that changed me would know about. Is that Im able to interface wirelessly with that disembodied dildo and feel it being used from even hundreds of miles way as If Im fucking them in the room with me.

A couple more years had gone by, and I was now a daily vendor of all kinds of advanced and new sex toys that randomly appeared whenever I was brought to orgasm from any of my orifices or appendages. Some days I would come, and another dildo would take it’s place only this one was molded after a dragon, or a horse, or a dog etc and so on. Or I would have various onaholes, fleshlights, cock massagers that I would lady from my pussy or ass directly after having sex as my body would break down any sexual fluids and the nanites inside me would reconstruct it into a random sex toy.

Then one day, I was taken out of the dank crusty closet that was my home for the past ten years, still caked in drying semen and my holes leaking with arousal. Placed in front of a judge who explained all the wrongs and injustices that had been committed. I was a “Free man” so to speak. And that I would hear about what they would do to the real criminals, and the guard and warden who illegally tampered with me in the coming months. Until then I was to pick up my life where I left off, which was utterly impossible.

But instead of breaking down and crying (I'm physically unable to anyway) I decided to make the best of it. Why not make money off my body? I'm sure people would pay a pretty penny for a high end sex machine like me, and as a side gig I sold my excess stock of randomly vended sex toys on a website I created. I would have live streams going 24/7 so lonely men could see what the life of a living sex doll was like. Fucking my face with one of my favorite dildos while reading the daily paper, or riding a suction cup horse cock while I lounged around watching a movie. Everyday tasks become erotic ventures that would generate me passive income.

With the money I made I opened up a halfway house for other victims of the justice system to get back on their feet. Other people like me, who had their lives taken away to become objects of the state. I recline back on Mandy’s tits, as she sighs with relief. She loves being sit on, and being used as a chair. Feeling anxious when no-one is sitting in her fleshy but comfy seat. I bounce myself up and down and the dragon dick I attached to her seat as the piston in her pussy connected to her six wheels brings her to orgasm after orgasm. She was turned into an office chair, she was once a lawyer that was framed after trying to prosecute a corrupt businessman. I screamed “fuckme” over and over again while grabbing Fionna from the floor. She was a pillow-girl. A girl that was just a torso, covered in soft fabric and cushion with firm and squishy tits, ass and even a plump pussy. I squished her against my own and moaned loudly as I fucked myself on Mandy’s seat.

Briggs and the Warden came back into my life in an unexpected way. After their crimes had been revealed and the exploitation of my body and mind. I was given them as a way of preparation. Now nothing more than living sentient sex toys. Each was a single identical basketball sized breast, with a thick dripping nipple and puffy areola and a puffy permanently aroused pussy on the underside. Above the pussy was a single eye that blinked and pleaded for mercy. They were organic, unlike me. And required to be fed at least twice a day. Only now their diet subsited of semen only. They would also need to be milked once or twice a day depending on their output. It didn’t take me long to put these two to use as part of my services.

My two former tormentors, now nothing more than a pair of sexual tits served as my servants, and pets. Whatever my life used to be was long gone by now. But I'm happy with what I am now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)