More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnniGirl JohnniGirl

What happens at school?

Unusual events take place

John arrived at school an went straight to his locker. Along the way several students said good morning or other such pleasantries.

Throughout the day, everyone was exceedingly nice to him. In fact several girls hugged him. But what really struck him as odd was when the quarterback told him he looked nice today.

John blushed furiously and giggled slightly as he made his way to study hall. Once there, he started heading to his favorite seat, when Becky Fuller called to him.

“John, why don’t you come sit over by us?”

John couldn’t believe his luck. Becky was THE most popular girl in the school, and she wanted John to sit with her and her friends.

John sat down and tried not to stare. The girls acted as if John had been part of their group all along. They spent the remainder of the period discussing makeup, clothes and boys, while John tried to concentrate on his work.

Once the period ended, John walked out of the room amidst the group of girls. As happened every day, the football team ran through the group smacking their asses. Today, however, John felt several smacks on his ass as well.

A couple of the girls made mock objections and one of the guys said, “Oh you know you love it!” John blushed. He did enjoy the feeling of having his ass smacked by the guys.

“Where the heck did that thought come from?” John thought to himself.

John silently slipped away from the group and made his way to his next class.

Does he make it to class or does something happen on the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)