More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hvast Hvast

Who are you?

Unsatisfied 32 year old wife

Your life is rather boring. One could say you were lucky to marry a rich man being a 18-year old model but after 14 years of childless marriage that doesn't seem that great. Yes, your husband got a medical condition that made him sterile and despite huge sums of money spend on doctors that didn't change. And it is very unlikely now, with your husband being 45, overweight and in a generally bad shape.

Unlike him, you aged well. You keep yourself in a good shape by eating properly and actually using a large gym you have at home. Your face is still perfect thanks to regular visits to beauty salons, your naturally big breast was artificially enlarged by surgeons with the use of fat transferring techniques, which granted you pleasantly round DDs

Any straight man would like to score with you but no one but your husband ever managed, too. You was a virgin when you have met him and stayed faithful to him for all this years denying some very tempting opportunities.

Such loyalty has a price. You are very unsatisfied. Not only you have sex with your always busy husband few times per month but he stopped to be interesting for you years ago. Yet you found a partial solution - writing. You wrote tons of different stories and that helped. Now you look at this strange prize thinking if it even was a good idea to agree to recieve the prize, what if Chris will find out?

You do feel a strange urge to write a story on a piece of paper but that seems very silly, you did almost no handwriting since the highschool. Instead of using the pen to right you put it near your keyboard and log in to the site to write another chapter to an erotic story.

What will you write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)