More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aaaaa123 aaaaa123

What happens when you reach the mooring?

Unpacking and preparing

In the short trip, Sasha and John pilot the boat, while the rest of you sit around the controls, talking and introducing one another. Everyone is a bit nervous and the girls giggle a bit much at some of the jokes, but the atmosphere is nice. Finally, you reach the mooring. You drop the anchor and everyone gathers their duffel bags and heads below.

There are three separate bed areas with a pair of twin beds in each area. Theres one towards the bow, one near the stern and another adjacent the galley and living area. The sleeping areas contain just the bed, and can be closed off to the rest of the boat by a sliding curtain. Michelle and Emily get the stern area, you and Steve get the middle, and Sasha gets the bow area. John volunteers to sleep on one of the couches, as the bow area is a bit smaller than the others.

You go with Steve to your area and set your duffel bags down. There's a couple hours left until sunset, and you plan to take a swim. You look through your luggage. You packed sandals, some t-shirts, a couple pairs of loose shorts, extra pairs of boxers, two swim suits, razor, toothbrush, sunscreen, two towels and some more essentials, such as a rain coat and a warm sweater in case the weather gets bad.

You see that Steve has packed similar items, and he agrees that swimming would be fun. You turn your backs to one another and change into your swim trunks and grab towels.

You announce, "Guys, Steve and I are gonna take a swim. Anyone else want to come?"

Not surprisingly, everyone agrees to join you, and in a few minutes they all join you in the warm, refreshing water. Sasha is wearing a one piece swimsuit, but Emily and Michelle sport sexy bikinis.

After a half hour or so, you all start to get a bit colder and head back up onto the deck to dry off.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)