More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyDust LadyDust

Should I ask her to help me unload something?

Unpack your stuff and chill in your new pad.

 You start to unpack your stuff when you hear a knock on your door.  You walk to the door and open it.  There's a very attractive, tall women standing in front of you.  She's a knockout.  She's not taller than you, she's about two inches shorter.  She's wearing a white t-shirt that is slightly see-through, you can see her sports bra on.  She's also wearing small workout shorts that are folded down at the waist to show off her well toned midrift.  You look down and almost verbally ahhh at her tanned long slender legs.  She's wearing white socks and tennies.  
   "Hi!"  She says as she reaches out her hand for you to shake, she is very bubbly and when she talks more you smile at the way her pony tail bounces when she speaks, "My name is Kendra!  I live right next door to you.  I'm a sophmore, most of the girls on this floor are sophmores or juniors, we all lived on this floor last here too.  Trust me you picked a good floor, that is if you like to party!"  She wispers the last part so the RA wouldn't be able to over hear.  "So what year are you?"  She asks and you notice she's checking you out.
   "Um, I'm a freshman."  You say fixating your eyes on her ample breasts.  "I didn't realize this was a coed floor."
   "Well it is, say do you need any help with unpacking?" She asks.

What should you tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)