More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What does Josh decide to do first?

Unpack and meet the neighbors

The moving truck had just pulled out of the driveway, and Josh was left with a large pile of boxes in the garage, and driveway that he needed to sort through to get them to the correct rooms in the new house he had just purchased. It was a warm day in early summer, and he stripped off his shirt and got right to work. He carried the heavy boxes two or three at a time, his well muscled frame rippling as he moved his stuff into his new house.

He was just setting down three boxes when he looked up and saw a pretty blonde wearing a bikini top and some very short, shorts. She was about 20, college student he guessed. "Hi, I'm Josh what can I do for you."

"I'm Bethany, I just wanted to come over and say hi to you and your wife. I live a couple of houses down, or I should say my parents do. I'm just home for the summer from TSU."

Josh gave her his winning smile and said, "Just me, don't have a wife. You're a college girl eh. What year are you?"

"I just finished my sophomore year. I was going to stay at school over the summer, my girlfriend and I were going to move off of campus, but I had to get a job, and my Dad was able to get me one with his company. It is just so boring here, and my parents are such drags it is just impossible to have any fun."

Josh was distracted by her huge tits, and the way that her big nipples poked out from the tight fabric, but he knew from past experience to keep it cool and keep his eyes on the prize. "So what kind of fun are you looking for Bethany?" He purposely kept his eyes off of her distracting tits as he did not want to scare her away. He loved this type of girl bored, inexperienced and horny. She had been waiting for him to show up in her life.

"I think I'm looking for someone who knows how to have some fun, listens to some music from this century, has a drink or two, and knows how to keep a girl interested." She had been moving closer to Josh as she was speaking and he could see the look of lust in her eyes, his chest was rock hard, and lightly glowing with sweat from the exertion of the boxes he had been moving.

Josh kept laying it on thick, "I wouldn't think that a pretty girl like you would have any problem keeping a guy interested."

"Most of the guys my age are such dweebs; they don't usually look at anything but what I got below the neck if you know what I mean."

Josh was glad that he had been careful to look her in the eyes and keep his gaze from her big tits while he was getting to know her. He hoped to see her tits up close and personal soon, so he could avoid some obvious stares now. He said carefully, "Yeah guys have a tendency to mature later than girls. I mean look at me, I'm still hopeless."

She moved even closer to him, he could almost feel her warm breath on his bare chest, "I don't see you as being hopeless. You got a cold beer somewhere? You look like you could use a rest and you can tell me the story of your life."

How does Josh Respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)