More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Krk31 Krk31

Choose a story

Unnoticed Robbery

Eric was sitting in his room doing some research for college, when he got a text message.

‘Hi big bro.

I’m home in under a minute.

C ya

Kisses Lexi’

He put his phone in his pocket and stood up from his chair, making his way out his room.

Lexi was his sister, who also studied at the same college as Eric.

He was happy seeing her, because the last few days he spent in the college library till midnight and left early in the morning, so he had no chance seeing his lovely sister.

She was an angel but could sometime lose herself in her thoughts. She then walked around completely spaced out, oblivious to what happened around her. The world could end around her and she wouldn’t have noticed it.

As Eric walked down the stairs, he heard the backdoor in the living room unlock.

‘She took the path through the woods today’ Eric thought.

His little sister loved the scenic route through the woods, although it was not the best route to take, especially because it only worsened her spacing out. It would sometimes take her hours to get home.

Eric reached the end of the stairs.

‘Hi, Eric!’ Lucy shouted cheerfully.

‘Hi, Le…’

Eric’s sentence abruptly ended due to his brain shutting down.

What did Eric see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)