More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where does it land?

United States …

The meteor landed in northern Ohio, the spectacle in the sky causing thousands of people as witnesses, somehow it had landed only a quarter mile from your house on one of your many acres of wilderness, it tore through the trees and created a huge crater at least ten feet deep and glowing red hot.

You knew that at any moment people were going to trace the explosion directly to your land and this exact spot, so hurriedly you crafted a makeshift rake out of fallen branches and was able to maneuver the 3 foot wide rock from it current location and with great effort managed to get it back in your house.

Your family had gone out to a local fair this day and would be back in a few hours so you had to decide what to do with this amazing rock.

Your family consisted of your mother Beth and your uncle Steve, your young brother Sammy and your older brother Mick and of course yourself.

Uncle Steve had moved in when your dad Paul had passed away to make sure the family would survive and flourish.

After a long debate with yourself as to where to hide the meteor you decided in the basement behind some boxes and would check it out later in greater detail.

Who ends up finding the meteor and change them ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)