More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinkybttm86 Kinkybttm86

What will Elastigirl do?

Undercover Agent

Agent Steve Edwards code name: Horndog was the best agent for the nsa (National Supers Agency), he wasn't born a super, but he was one hell of a fighter. He was trained in hand-to-hand combat, a master in all things to do with archery, guns (pistols, rifles, shotguns, rifles, revolvers), sharp weapons (knives, katanas, sabers, swords), held several black belts (tai-chi, maoy-ti, karate, judo, jiu-jitsu, taekwondo), as well as United States Marine Corps hand-to-hand combat and growing up on the street's as an orphan he trained himself in street fighting. So at 28 years old, he was 6'5 tall, 280 in weight (all muscle), high-tight strawberry blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and had three tattoos: a chest with full sleeve on his right, the usmc insignia on his left shoulder on the arm and a snake tattoo that went from the foreskin of his 12" inch dick to his ass hole (the tail a big dick going into his ass), as well three piercings: a gold hoop on his right nipple, a gold hoop on his left nipple and a gold hoop in his left ear. This wasn't his first undercover assignment and he gathered it wouldn't be, he was considered the best damn agent in the agency and being bisexual he was able to balance the skils and have is cake and his sasuage too.Looking around he thought avout the assignment: Find Mr. Incredible a.k.a Bob Parr and help Mrs. Incredible a.k.a Elastigirl a.k.a Helen Parr Bring Him Home All While Undercover As A Guard. So he had options.

1) Go to the security room and search the monitors.

2) Go on patrol and secretly search.

3) Seduce a fellow guard and screw them for the answers.

4) Have a casual conversation with a fellow guard and covertly get the information.

5) Go to hotel and pretend to check for suspicious activity, but really search for clues.

6) Search the place and hopefully get lucky, but knowing this is a bad idea.

"So many options and The Parr's don't have time for me to think." The Agent says aload.

He comes up with a plan.

What is his plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)