More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by logandirth logandirth

Which heroes shall we follow?

Uncanny Sex-Man

Scott Summers (Cyclops) sat and looked at his new wife Jean as she removed her earrings in the mirror. He couldn't help but feel he was the luckiest mutant on the planet to have such a beautiful wife. Jean turned to him in her white dress and smiled sweetly.

"Scott, you've always made me so happy. Now I want to make you happy." With this she pulls at a bow at the back of her waist and lets the skirt of her wedding gown fall away. The corseted top remains in place, holding up her perfect breasts. Her red locks fall around her shoulders as she walks over to Scott wearing only the corset, panties, garter and stockings .

Cyclops could feel his cock getting hard inside the pants of his rented tuxedo. Jean noticed too as she undoes his pants and removes his shorts using her telekinesis. Jean walked across the room and straddled her new husband, eager to consummate their marriage. She unbuttons the front of her crotchless panties and slides eagerly down on Scott's stiff member. Scott's head rolls back and forward as he buried his head in the front of the corset.

What Scott couldn't see is that Jean Grey was suddenly changing, from the skinny tall redhead to a more curvaceous creature with blue skin, Mystique. Unaware of the switch, Scott Summers ploughed his wedding bed with eagerness. Mystique enjoying his cock inside her as much as she was enjoying seeing her plan come together.

The timing was about right, and she transformed again into Kitty Pryde, the young student from the academy who had gotten sweet on Wolverine. Outside, Logan would be getting a view of Scott Summers cheating on the woman that both men loved. Inside, Mystique was cumming though she stifled calling out until she heard the angry little man step away. Reverting back into the form of Mrs. Jean Grey, Mystique moaned with real pleasure as her fake husband came inside of her.

What Happened To Logan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)