More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrCaliban2 MrCaliban2

Will Ultra Boy be able to turn the tables? Or will the Leather masked woman humiliate him?

Ultraboy prevails

As the van zigzagged on its speedy run away along the promenade, the ‘generous’ protuberances of the criminal swayed and bounced wildly in front of the face of the fallen ultra teenager.

“Not bad…not really bad…”.-Muttered the masked woman, staring with amaze as the virile member of Ultraboy, free of his red briefs, grew and grew, harder and larger under the gentle touch of the gun over his bud.-“...you have a good rod, ultra brat. Perhaps I should taste your dick before this end. What do you think of that, ultra brat? I will make you forget the blow jobs from your mommy…ha, ha, ha….”.-Jeered the woman with a grim of lust on her green eyes.

Among the dizziness that drowned his mind, Ultraboy cursed himself, ashamed by the humiliating jeopardy in which he has fallen. It was not the first time a villainess captured and taunted him, exposing his dick at the view of her henchmen. But this time it was a quite different. That woman, without super powers, had surprised him as a rookie. At the knowledge of his almost invulnerability, sometimes he forgot that, with enough fire power, even he could be knocked him down…as the masked woman had got with that Desert Eagle.

And worse. Though he was an ultra being, he was a teenager too, and his masculine hormones worked through his muscular body as good as over an ordinary teenager…perhaps better, much better. And, though Ultraboy´s blue eyes fought to keep over the green ones of her busty opponent, one time and another his eyes sneaked the depths of the cleavage made by the large orbs of flesh that danced mesmerizing over his face, turning on his teenagers libido in a unimaginable way, exciting him as hell, erecting his dick in all its splendor.

“Bonnie!!!, Kill the ultra brat now and throw him out the van! The cops are right behind us!!!”.-Yelled scared the driver, at the view of the flashing red and blue lights closer and closer of them.

“Shut up, Clyde!. Don´t say me what I must to do or not!!!! Just close your fucked mouth and drive!!!...”.-Roared in rage the masked woman, mule kicking the seat of the driver with her stiletto.-“…and besides…I think that ultra brat is falling in love of the ‘twins’…”.-Grinned lecherously the woman under her leather balaclava. Then, sliding gently the barrel all over his scrotum, Bonnie slid it all over Ultraboy´s rippling abdominals and swollen, chiseled pectorals till his squared chin.

Then, her free hand grabbed firmly the throbbing, dripping cock of the teenager. Though her hand was incapable of embracing his ultra virile member in all his length, Bonnie could feel its incredible hardness and power with everyone of its moist throbbing.-“What about a hand job before you die, ultra brat?”.-Whispered lecherous Bonnie, jutting her enormous knockers closer and closer of the ultra teenager´s face, and beginning to slide gently her long fingers up and down along his excited dick.

“Fucked lecherous bitch!!!!”.-Yelled Clyde, trying to regain the control of the van.-“You have no time for that!!! Use his fucked corpse as a bait!!!”.-Roared one more time the man in despair, seeing as the cops were already at the sides of the vehicle.

Ultraboy´s eyes wide opened in surprise, not only by the fact of that silky, gently, lecherous hand massaging his ultra cock, but also by the identity of the criminals…Bonnie and Clyde, the most dangerous west coast´s bank robbers. And, as the ultra teenager was realizing in that moment, Bonnie could be also the most lustful one of that kind of criminals.

“Tell me, Ultraboy…Tell me how much you are enjoying with this….”.-Heaved in bliss Bonnie, whose green eyes were fluttering in bliss under her leather mask…at the merciless rhythm of her hand moving up and down along his ultra rod.

An undesired pleasure replaced the dizziness on the muscular body and mind of the ultra teenager which, with a mix of shame and savage excitation felt his muscular body, his extremely erected cock, at the point to explode in a geyser of cum, as evidence of his submission to Bonnie…as signal of his defeat in his first real challenge...as indication that he was nothing but a sidekick of his ultra mother.

“Oh!!! Your cum!!! Give your cum!!!”.-Roared Bonnie in ecstasy, lost in her own realm of bliss, but with one finger over the trigger of the gun that aimed to his head, pulling it little by little.

Panted in ecstasy, Ultraboy was spending every atom of his will to avoid his imminent ultra climax, though his eyes roamed over the mesmerizing large, seductive bust in front of her and the lethal finger that, in seconds, when Bonnie reached her climax, would pull the trigger to shoot a powerful bullet on his chin, with unknown effects on him.

“Come on, Bonnie! Kill the Ultra brat!!! The cops are stepping our toes!!!”.-Roared Clyde, trying to dodge their pursuers making their way in opposite direction on the promenade.

“Yes…yes..YEEEESSS….!”.-Began to scream Bonnie, not only agree to finish Ultraboy but also why the perverted woman, as riding a stallion, had finally reached her climax over the powerful ultra teenager. And then, she pulled the trigger….

…but the gun didn´t shot.

That soft hand grabbing, squeezing and hand-blowing his cock, and those terrific, terrible tender, warm boobs bouncing at inches of his face had obfuscated his reason and weakened his will power as much as formerly the bullets on his head, but, with his life menaced, almost by combat instinct, Ultraboy´s left hand moved as fast as he could, grabbing the slide of the gun, preventing the shooting.

Bonnie opened her green, blurred eyes, heaving in bliss but surprised by the fact that her favorite gun had failed, just to find that Ultraboy had rolled over her, pinning the gun firmly on the metallic floor of the van. But, instead of screech in panic, Bonnie smiled in renewed bliss as she felt the muscular, powerful body of the ultra teenager over her, flattening her expensive, perfectly enhanced and sculpted jugs…and his enormous cock throbbing between her legs.

“Oh, yes!!! Fuck me, UltraBrat!!! Be a man!!!”.-Screeched in lust Bonnie, trying to surround the chiseled waist of Ultraboy with her tanned, athletic legs.

“No way, Bonnie….”.-Said Ultraboy, feigning a self confident and proud that he didn´t feel…specially between his massive, muscular legs. And, abruptly, the ultra teenager stood on his feet, dragging with him, easily as a feather, the trapped body of Bonnie, which, still with the gun on her hand, could sneak the real, amazing size of the ultra snake that was being throbbing between her legs.
Using his free hand, Ultraboy prevented the shoot and disabled totally the Desert Eagle, and, pushing abruptly the amazed Bonnie which was mesmerized by the enormous hanging, dripping clapper between his muscular groins, commanded.

“Stop the van!!!! This is over!!! You are under arrest!!!!”.-Roared the ultra teen ager, barely able to control the climax that fought to explode.

In seconds, the van began to decrease its insane speed and surrounded by a dozen of police cars.-“Fucked nymphomaniac!!! You should have killed him when you have the chance!!!”.-Yelled Clyde infuriated with his partner in crime, removing his balaclava and tossing it to her.

But Bonnie´s green eyes were focused on the amazing body of the teenager, dressed in blue and red, which had captured them…especially on the large virile member that the ultra young was placing again into his red briefs.

“Last chance, ultra brat!!!”.-Whispered seductively Bonnie, pushing forward her rounded feminine attributes.-“Take me in your hands and I will make you a real man…”.-Heaved in lust the criminal, enjoying with the view of the enormous bulge between his groins throbbing out of control.

With a grim of rage on his face, Ultraboy stared one more time the dangerous, infamous criminals that he had captured while the cops opened the doors of the van. In the knowledge that the view of him, horny as hell, with his enormous penis throbbing under his briefs, wasn´t the best promotion for his career, Ultraboy jumped to the air of San Angeles, disappearing on the nocturnal sky.

Will Ultraboy return at home? Or will another menace for the citizens of San Angeles appear on his way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)