More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrCaliban2 MrCaliban2

Will Ultra Boy be able to turn the tables? Or will the Leather masked woman humiliate him?

Ultraboy´s first defeat

As the van zigzagged on its speedy run away along the promenade, the ‘generous’ protuberances of the criminal swayed and bounced wildly in front of the face of the fallen ultra teenager.

“Not bad…not really bad…”.-Muttered the masked woman, staring with amaze as the virile member of Ultraboy, free of his red briefs, grew and grew, harder and larger under the gentle touch of the gun over his bud.-“...you have a good rod, ultra brat. Perhaps I should taste your dick before this end. What do you think of that, ultra brat? I will make you forget the blow jobs from your mommy…ha, ha, ha….”.-Jeered the woman with a grim of lust on her green eyes.

But Ultraboy´s mind wasn´t able to pay attention of the taunts of the masked woman. Though the bullets from the “Desert Eagle” hadn´t blown up his head had caused him a commotion. Stunned and dizzy, the ultra teenager didn´t realize where the hell he was or what was happening all around him…but the waves of bliss that came from his growing, throbbing ultra dick, which were beginning to render every fiber of his muscular body in a pleasant, dreamlike condition.

His blurred blue eyes were unable to focus the face of the woman that spoke in front of him with such a silky voice. But, somehow, the ultra teenager could peek the large, rounded orb of flesh of that unknown, faceless woman, bouncing tempting in front of him, like on his teenager wet dreams. Ultraboy´s muscular body shivered slightly in bliss while, from his throat, a soft moan of ecstasy left his mouth.

“Hear him, Clyde!!! The ultra brat is horny as hell!!!”.-Yelled the woman, realizing that the young ultra hero was at her mercy.-“I have always desired to fuck one of this super guys. It seems a lucky day for me!!!”.-Added the woman in rejoice.

“Forget it, Bonnie!!! The cops are right behind us!!! Blow up his head and throw him out the van as a bait!!! We have no time for your sexual games!!! Get rid of muscle brat!!!”.-Replied in rage Clyde, dodging vehicle after vehicle along the promenade.

“Bah!!! You are just jealous of him!!!”.-Answered Bonnie.-“Look at him. So defenseless. As weak as a kitten. Ultra Brat awakes on me a maternal instinct….”.-Whispered the woman with lust on her voice, sheathing her massive gun on her holder, but preparing her other talents to the fight.
“Fucked lecherous nymphomaniac woman…!!!”.-Cursed Clyde, trying to ignore what was on the point to happen on the back side of the van.

Kneeled at the muscular side of Ultraboy, Bonnie grabbed gently his growing, throbbing virile member, beginning to massage it gently, sweetly, back and forth in a loving hand job meanwhile, her other hand unbuttoned her leather jacket, revealing in all her perfectly rounded size, her large, surgery enhanced boobs in front of the face of the stunned, dizzy ultra teenager.

The sleepy Ultraboy heaved again, louder and louder at the rhythm of Bonnie´s hand all over his growing ultra rod while his blue eyes remained trapped into the gravity field of her enormous boobs.

Bonnie smiled in lust, realizing that she had discovered a secret fetishism of one of those proud super heroes.-“Do you like my boobs, Ultraboy? Would you like to taste them?”.-Whispered seductively, sweetly Bonnie, placing her hand behind his nape and raising his head right into her large, deep cleavage.

Ultraboy´s blurred eyes wide opened in bliss as his head fell into the depth valley created by those large, warm mounds of flesh, while his muscular body, sank in ecstasy, shivered and panted out of control in a prelude of an ultra orgasm.

“Sleep well, my ultra angel….”.-Whispered in lust Bonnie, leading Ultraboy´s head firmly between her large boulders of soft flesh in a breast smother…with the unaware help of the own stunned ultra teenager.

“BONNIE!!!! Get rid of him!!!! NOW!!!”.-Yelled Clyde one more time, seeing as the police cars began to surround them as a pack of wolves.

But Bonnie was deaf for his demands, sunken in her own bliss. Her hand had never touched such a hard, large, powerful, throbbing dick as Ultraboy´s had and she had never submitted such a perfectly, chiseled, muscular young as him neither. Her own nymphomania was out of control…as unleashed as the libido of her ultra prey, which, out of breath, was beginning to struggle slightly for air.

Realizing that the ultra teenager under her was on the point to climax, her expertise fingers cut gently the overwhelming, unbearable urge of his orgasm but keeping high his excitation.-“Now so fast, ultra brat. No ejaculation praecox….”.-Jeered Bonnie, releasing a bit the lethal breast smother, allowing the horny Ultraboy to breathe.

“…more…more…no…no…more….mom….more….no….”.-Muttered in confusion the suffocated, stunned, excited ultra teenager, though, lost in his ‘wet dream’ remained docilely on the arms of Bonnie.

“More? No more? Mom?...I can be your mommy if you like…Do you want my milk?”.-Smiled lecherously Bonnie under her balaclava, caressing sweetly his nape and leading his head, this time right over her large, left breast, pressing his mouth right over her erected nipple.-“Lick, my sweet ultra boy. Suck my motherly juices….”.-Panted Bonnie, unable to control any longer her own climax.
Bonnie screeched deafen when her orgasm exploded into her as a nuke, shivering in wild spasms her voluptuous, athletic anatomy, with the docile muscular body of Ultraboy on her arms, firmly pressed against her massive airbags of flesh.

“It is enough, Bonnie!!! Come on!!! Now or never!!!!”.-Begged Clyde, zigzagging in a attempt to avoid of being passed by the police.

Heaving in bliss, Bonnie´s mind left her realm of bliss, returning to the real world.-“You are a real stud, ultra brat…but I think our relationship needs a break…”.-Taunted the lecherous woman, removing the head of the ultra teenager of her massive breast.

“Wha…what…is…”.-Asked dizzy Ultraboy, confused…excited as hell, also leaving his pleasant ‘wetdream’.-“Who..who…are….oooohhhh”.-Asked again Ultraboy, unable to control his orgasm any longer.

“Bye, Ultra brat!!! Greetings for your incestuous ultra mom…ha, ha, ha…”.-Taunted Bonnie, dragging Ultraboy´s body trough his throbbing dick right to the back door of the back. Then, pushing him hard, the door opened and Ultraboy´s body flew out of the van, crashing against the widescreen of one of the police car and, bouncing on it, his muscular body flew again out of control till he crashed in the middle of the promenade´s sidewalk, among a legion of curious pedestrians that they had never seen an ultra being so close to them.

Ultraboy, ached and still stunned, laid on the ground, was unable to remember what was happened in the van…or why he was in that vehicle even. The ultra teenager only knew that his was excited as hell and his ultra cock was cumming out of control.

Ashamed as hell, Ultraboy moved his hands right over his cock, trying to cover his 10’ throbbing manhood of the view of the pedestrians that surrounded him…and their latest generation cellular’s. In minutes, the humiliant, inglorious defeat of Ultraboy would be trending topic all around the world. And the ultra teenager couldn’t be anything to stop it. His dream of becoming in Ultraman seemed too far for him right now.

Will Bryce leave San Angeles or even his career as super hero?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)