More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NTemz730 NTemz730

What do you do first?

UPDATES!!! UPDATED 6/16

Update Chapter:
Update 1: First I would like to thank everyone for favoriting this and me. O_O I was not expecting it to get popular that fast, especially before I even posted the first chapter lol ^_^U So thanks.

Second, I am going to try and get a chapter up everyday (when I have time). If you have any ideas for traps and the like to turn our hero into a woman, please feel free to message them to me. ^_^ If I approve it you will be welcome to add it as well. I do ask that I at least get the first few chapters up first though.

Again. Thank you all so much and I hope you enjoy the stories.

UPDATE 2: I have written the first few chapters, and it's been a great couple weeks guys. Thank you so much for reading :) I have opened this up as a public editing story! Which means all of you are welcome to edit it! However, A few rules!

  1. Once a character is female, they cannot become male again. So no reverse Feminization. Sorry but this is Strictly a Male to Female transformation story.
  2. There can be more than one male character involved, though I do ask that the focus stay on the reader character.
  3. If possible, Post a picture of the woman he encounters. Try to keep them either scantly clad (Bra, Panties, Bikinis, Jungle attire) or Naked. No fully clothed people allowed!
  4. At the end of each chapter I require a picture of the Reader's final transformation as seen in the chapters I have posted.
  5. Have fun! Just because you will likely end up losing your penis by the end of the story doesn't mean you can;'t enjoy the ride!

UPDATE 3: JUNE 24th 2019

I have changed some of the pictures throughout the endings. That is all lol

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)