More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrPornWriter MrPornWriter

What's next?

Tyrell seduces my Girlfriend

As Tyrell slowly pushed my girlfriend's back down to arch over the bed, making her place her hands on it, he looked to me and I frowned at her, gulping. He smiled big white teeth. "See whiteboy? Ain't so lovey after all huh."

SPANK

With that, she fell forwards to her hands to cling to the bedsheets and arched to a naturally submissive position.

SPANK

He pushed his hand into her back and pulled her hair. She crept quickly forward but it was too late, he had her in his grip and all she succeeded in doing was get fully into a doggy position on all fours on the bed to face me while he gripped her behind it. "Say you ain't never gon' meet a man as masculine as me, bitch. Say it again."

She moaned, staring up into his eyes. "C- c'mon Tyrell stop. I got a boyfriend now and-"

SPANK

"And what?"

She shivered, but didn't talk back.

"Look at him." She did as commanded. I gulped and stared.

He nodded his chin up to me. "Do somethin', nigga."

I frowned, glancing at her. "Leave her alone man."

"I ain't gonna. Sorry buddy words ain't do the trick. You gotta touch me if you wan' me ta stop touchin' yo bitch."

SPANK

She gripped the sheets and moaned.

I gripped a fist, then let go. "Look bro, we get it. You'd beat me up and you're looking for a reason. You're angry you lost your girl and you have something against white people or whatever. You cheat wow, big whoop. Quesha loves me. You're just a fucking right now."

He smiled, shaking his head. "You somethin' else."

SPANK

"I touch yo' girl. I ain't nobody. We fuck from time to time, tha's all. We never officially broke it off, did we baby?"

She glared but bit her lip. "N- No but f- fuck you the boyfriend means boyfriend, nigga-"

"Call me nigga again bitch." His voice was a warning, and immediately after her leg went up to kick and she froze, whimpering.

"Sorry D- Daddy." She said.

I stared at her. Tyrell smiled, before-

SPANK

Feeling her ass. He moaned happily, lower than my voice could, and slid her dress up. He pushed his bulge to her ass and leaned down over her body whispering something to her. She nodded and looked away from me guiltily.

"You do realise just how much shit you're in right whiteboy?" He smirked. Glanced to the door. "If you call out or run, you think there's a reason I won't beat yo' ass 'til you in the hospital, nigga?" He snorted. "And when I got yo' girl like this, damn is she some rabbit o' somethin'." He laughed and shook his head, gripping her shoulder and tugging a little.

And then he flopped it out. His big cock, twice, three times as big as mine. A man's cock. Everything made sense, her , her hatred of him but no resistance at the possibility of sex again. She wanted his cock.

He smiled at me. And to add insult to injury, he pulled his shirt off, and I heard my girlfriend moan silently to herself. "Fuck..."

"Now sit down like a good white boy and don't make a sound. You gon' watch this. And then I let you go."

I glared.

He moved towards me.

I sat.

He smiled and moved back, gyrating against my girl, before slowly, achingly sliding his cock between her pussy lips under her legs. Laquesha looked caught and guiltily away from me, but didn't move or top it. She just gulped and bit her lip, moaning occasionally.

"P- please just make it quick, Daddy..."

"No."

SPANK

"F- FUCK!" The first time she gave a proper moan, he began to slide his cock faster back and forth. From this angle, it looked like they might be fucking already, if it weren't for the lack of her big moan of his entrance that it must require.

"He ain't gon' do nothin'. You know that Quesha. You knew it when you went to date a white boy or any boy wasn't me. They got it these day, this whiteboy porn. This black cock shit, big black cock lovin', Blacked, all that shit. They want it. They want a big dick to fuck they girl. Ain't that right whiteboy?"

SPANK

I glared and stood, but just from his finger wagging and tutting, I sat down again.

I glared, but he just laughed. "See?" He looked to Laquesha.

SPANK

"MMMMmmmm!" She moaned with a closed mouth, trying not to let any sound out in case people heard. She managed to lessen it to a low drawn-out moan, until something he did must have changed that, because she then bit her lip in the middle and her eyebrows went up in an arch indicating her resistance was changing fast.

He smirked at me. "Even black bitches ain't want you."

"L- Leave him alone, Tyrell..." She moaned with shut eyes, before jumping at his command.

"You WHAT?" He glared with an anger.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"AAaaaaAHAAAAAHH!" She yelped, blinking big. "What the- what?!" Her eyes stared with a surprise and she turned to face him, putting her hand into his chest.

He glared at her and gripped her throat. "I got my big black nigga dick up on this pussy sliding an' feelin' you wetter than I ever seen on a girl, you wettest you evah been bitch and you say nah? Yeah hell nah bitch. You ain't tell me what to do, bitch. Look. Look at him. He a cuck."

Her mouth opened, but whatever she was about to say was stopped by the mouth being opened wider until her eyes shut from the intensity of the feeling.

He had very clearly entered her pussy.

She gripped the sheets and breathed rasped, drool fell against herself as she failed to close her mouth in time, open by the feeling. "Ahh-hh SHIT!" She exclaimed through breathing teeth.

"Y'understand, Laquesha?"

"I-" She finally had some fight, gripping the sheets and moaning, but glaring and changing tone, "My- my boyfriend ain't no cuck, nigga!"

SPANK

"I ain't no NIGGA bitch, I'm yo DADDY when I fuckin' you."

"Yes Daddy AH-!" That mut have been some soft spot for her, 'Daddy', because she caved and gripped sheets more, her back arching naturally down to a sexual posture and her eyes going drunker than I've seen from her. Cock drunk.

He whispered in her ear and she shook her head clearly feeling bad. But then she looked at me with scared eyes from what he was saying, looked away guiltily, and then he began to move in her pussy. He stopped, murmuring more to her, and she shook her head terrified, before-

SPANK

"Tha's right that's right bitch, now go on..." Was all I caught, as he rose to go doggy position stood straight, and begin to slowly slide his dick out of her pussy and back in again, most of his length disappearing and reappearing with white cream covering it.

"I-" Laquesha bit her lip looking away from me, then glance to me and said it. "I'm sorry for playing with whitebois Daddy, please, I've been a bad girl?"

SPANK

He smiled and worked her pussy, his brown abs shining with a little sweat. "Good bitch. Now bounce back on Daddy while he teaches this boy a lesson."

She looked so conflicted- then broke with a moan as his cock began to gain pace. She bit the sheets. "Yes Daddy... FUCK- nnngg..." She leaned forward slinking on elbows to lie in a submissive position, her back arched down and body almost flat on the mattress save for that slight curve, until the curve from her waist to her ass which made a constant curve of the small of her back to her ass, showing off her jiggles and flexibility.

He glared at me, smiling. He knew he had won. Not just that he was in her pussy. Or that he'd told me off.

That he had won.

His smile was insufferable. "She like nigga dick." He told me, cocky as ever.

SPANK

"MMMMM!" She moaned. He smirked at me as he spanked my girlfriend's ass, making her moan. "And boy oh boy oh boy am I gon' make you say it when I'm done wi' you..."

He laughed this low, weird laugh, this laugh I'd have expected from some fatter black guy, some self-affirming 'mm-hm mm-hm mm-hm mm-HM...' like he was so pleased with himself. I tried not to react, but my dick was getting harder by the second, and not only was I terrified that someone might come in and see if I opened the door, but if that I tried to move he might beat me up. Not- not that I'm racist. It's just he was so buff.

"Your boyfriend's lookin' at my body, Quesha." He emphasised the boy, smiling at me, completely confident in the situation and what he knew.

"S- so?" She moaned. "S- so what..."

"So what?" He frowned at her, jiggling her ass with big-dick fucks.

SPANK

"MMM!" Her head buried in the pillow to shake before it raised up with a guilty moan. She looked genuinely apologetic in her thoughts.

"So look at him. He ain't fightin'. He ain't doin' nothin'. He a cuck. You sure know how to pick 'em huh Quesha."

"Fuck you, he ain't no cuck, leave him alone."

"No?"

"No. I-"

SPANK

"MMMM-! He- he- ain't need to fight you neither! Fuckkk... this ain't no fight, you just a mean nigga is all."

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Then get off my dick, bitch."

She moaned and gyrated, but she didn't reply.

"I said then get off my dick, bitch."

She didn't reply again, jut moaned and gyrated. "I- I not cheatin'. I just-" She moaned. "Just provin' you wrong, is all. Jus' provin' you ain't no dick, nigga you just anotha nigga ain't no long term boy. You ain't be there fo' a woman."

She was becoming blacker in the way he talked, but this tone of her voice too, as she grinded on him and shut her eyes and moaned. She seemed honest and stuck in some place between hating him to the point she felt nothing and just did it to show him, and well...

"MMMMmmm...!"

Clearly enjoying it.

SPANK

"AhH!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)