More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MrPornWriter MrPornWriter

What's next?

Tyrell fucks my Girlfriend

"Aww it's alright. I ain't make you apologise fo' that. I know you jus' playin'." He smirked and laughed low, fucking into her slowly as he looked up at me. "Ain't that right, white boy?"

I gulped and glared. He cocked his head, mouth tilted and then pursed. He made a sucking tsk noise that black people did sometimes, some disappointment or judgement. "Nah... ain't no cuck, you right."

He then put his hands on her shoulders, and casually began to fuck. He pumped her harder, but not hard. Faster, but only enough to make her pumped and her ass jiggled just a little, not to truly make her moan out loud or anything. He didn't spank her for a while either, just fucked her like that, only looking at her head and ass before occasionally patting his hand on it to jiggle it side to side while he fucked.

She really did have a plush ass. Enough to jiggle from doggy, and some still to jiggle and take hold of while he fucked and jiggled the rest.

I felt my mind go hot and body fail to act more and more a he fucked, it just felt so useless. What would I be fighting for, except to get my ass beat or end it all and still have him have fucked my girl?

I sighed. There was no reaction, just the gentle sounds of-

-plap plap plap plap squ-plap-! Shqh-qu-plap- qu-plap- plap-

As he fucked my girl.

I bit my lip and frowned, feeling terrible.

She just moaned gently, head going down into the pillow, moaning, up over it to lie on her hands, then back down again.

Enjoying the fucking.

"I got a big dick, don't I baby?"

She moaned. Right when I thought he'd spank her if he didn't reply, she said nothing, he didn't spank. Just that sound, the plapping, again and again.

And then she nodded, sighing bringing her head up. Eyes still shut. "Y- yes Daddy... you do."

SPANK

"Good girl." He soothed, she yelped from the spank and moaned, eyes still shut, hand going to her big jiggling tits as they did.

"You need a nigga dick, don't you baby?"

"I-" She stared quickly at me, her eyebrows went furrowed with a complete betrayal and feeling of guilt and horror as she clamped squeezed her eyes shut and swore, leaning down. She clung the pillow, shaking her head.

"Pl- please don't make me say it."

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Her eyes popped open with shock, before the intensity of the feeling must have come over her.

"Say it." He said calmly.

"I- I ain't. Gon'. Say it."

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Then he fucked her for a while, before laughing again, but only staring at her while she lay clutching the pillow with her eyes shut.

He laughed, "He really ain't gon' do nothin' huh?"

"He- he ain't mind."

"Ohhh he minds." He made a low purr as he said it, still only looking at her, smirking clearly for me.

They fucked for a while, before he leaned down and whispered something to her. She shook her head. "No-"

"No?"

He suddenly grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled it up, making her yelp and puh her hand up to his abs and clutch. She clutched HARD but he didn't even notice.

"Pl- please Daddy! Fuck my tight black bitch pussy with your big nigger dick...!"

SPANK

"That's it girl, gawd DA-yum... God those black girls asses do got it doe..."

His now wet dick plapped away at her ass and into her pussy for a while before he spanked her again, before pressing his hand into her back to make it arch more. Even that motion of dominance over her body seemed to make her moan, whimpering into the pillow with all her face buried in it except her shut eyes and arched brows up to her wrinkling forehead.

"Now."

SPANK

"You a hoe, or nah?"

"I-"

SPANK

"MM! I'm a hoe Daddy."

"Yee-ah that's right that sum good hoe pussy."

SPANK

"And who's hoe is dis?"

SPANK

"I'm your hoe Daddy."

SPANK SPANK SPANK

"That ain't what I said bitch, I said who's hoe IS dis?"

SPANK PANK SPANK-

"Y- yo-ah hoe, Daddy! Dis yoah hoe pussy- FUCK- goddamn Tyrell why you gotta be so-"

SPANK SPANK

"MMMM!"

"So 'what', bitch?"

"So big-dick an' asshole, Daddy..." She pouted. Flirting with him now. Sulking.

"So, whatchu say?"

SPANK

She looked hurt for a moment, breathed deeply between moans and audibly wetter slaps, and moaned one more long whimper, "MMMmmmmmmm- f-f-fuck me with your big black dick, Daddy."

"Finna boutta cum in in dis bitch gawd-damn... ayo, white boy!"

I jumped, but he smiled. "Tell me you a cuck o' I ain't cum in dis bitch."

"I- I- what?" I feigned ignorance.

He didn't like that. His brows fell flat on his eyes, glaring, before he pulled out of her and strode to me. One moment he was filling my girlfriend with 9 inches of dick, the next he was bearing down on me and staring right into my eyes from an inch away as hi big dick swung beneath his abs.

He breathed angrily, but said nothing. Just stood there, over me. He glared. I gulped. I stared and frowned, trying to make like I didn't give a fuck or wasn't cared. I looked down to my girlfriend, but she was lying on the bed with her hand up in her hair, the other, breathing heavily. Looked like the heavy breathing was from the intensity of the fucking and how hard it hard been. She cried out a little. "T- Tyrell-"

"Shut the fuck up." He stated. She did. He kept glaring down at me, before glancing down at his dick. Then my bulge.

"Show me it."

I stopped. My heart stopped. I stared at him in fear. I shook my head.

He breathed through his nose at me. "Show me. It."

"Why..."

"Because I wanna see it and see if you a cuck or nah." He stated.

I gulped. "I'm not."

"Then why ain't you hit me."

I blinked. "Look man- you're bigger than me, okay? Bigger guy, could beat me up. This is fucked up already, I don't wanna seem pussy or nothing but look man, Quesha, look I just don't want this to get all fucked up. You're an asshole for fucking her and I- I don't care."

"You ain't say ."

"Wh- what?"

"You ain't. Say . You say fuckin'." He blinked slowly.

"Jut say you a cuck and I'll stop fucking her."

"I- I don't-"

"You don't want to?"

I shook my head. He nodded. "Okay. How 'bout this. Show me yo' dick. That's all. And I confirm it. When you a cuck or no, ain't mattuh. Matters is I can cum in your girl or nah. And... I just wanna know somethin' tha's all. So go on now. It's okay."

I gulped and breathed. Then I moved my hand down. He QUICKLY moved with that to point a finger at me, as if to say 'Don't you go trying to throw a punch now'.

I put my hands up, then lowly moved them down to my pants... and slowly pushed them down to expose my penis.

It had gotten ofter after the talk with him and no fucking. But... was still hard and leaking. I had a shiny head.

He reached down and played with it in his fingers, before dropping it. "Small." Was all he said.

He then reached down to his dick, and pushed it up underneath mine, mine now smaller and flaccid, before pushing it up knocking it with his big, wet black dick. He pulled up on his lever and made my dick wiggle, before letting his cock drop. "You soft now. You want me to cum in yo' girl? That make you hard?"

I gulped, frozen. I stared at her, then something came over me.

This was. The one chance. I had. Maybe my whole life. To see this happen. I stared at her, felt so so much conflict.

And nodded once.

He didn't laugh at me, he seemed serious. He just nodded, and turned back, walking to her.

SPANK

He pushed his cock up and down her slit, before sliding his inches into her again, making her moan.

"Jerk that dick off white boy, and I cum in this girl like nobody ever did o' will. You a cuck now. Take it."

SPANK

I fell to my knees. I shook my head.

SPANK

I breathed. I stared up. I glared.

I reached down and began to play with my dick again, as he pounded my girl.

He smirked at me.

I got hard.

I jerked off and he pounded her, spanking before pushing her down into the pillow and focusing on her, grabbing her hips to plunge into her wet pussy as she could do nothing but moan. "You a nigga bitch, say it."

"I- I a nigga bitch Daddy-" Her muffled moans came.

"You a cuck bitch, say it."

"I- I a cuck bitch, Daddy- fuck!" She moaned and whimpered.

He leaned down and pushed her ass down, prone. He fucked into her, she squeaked into muffles.

I jerked off getting harder.

"Look at your boyfriend."

he did. She looked apologetic, but then down at my dick, that I was jerking off. She sighed in disappointment but not at me, at the situation. At this getting so far. She shook her head. "Noo..."

"Yep. He a cuck. Say it."

"He- he a good boy."

"Oh I ain't nevah say he weren't no good boy."

SPANK

"I said he a cuck. Take yo' time, ain't nothin' wrong with it now honey, I ain't yo' boyfriend. This pussy mine, take it."

plap plap plap plap plap plap plap plap

She stared at me.

The worst thing was, it didn't look like she was that hot, that turned on. She seemed quite turned on, capable of leaving. But... she looked at me concerned, like she didn't know what to do or what to think of me. Then looked down to my dick. She moaned disappointed and conflicted, before staring at it.

I was getting harder. Not just jerking and seeing him fuck her, but her looking at it and me.

She stared up to my eyes and raised her brows. I gulped, staring desperately at her.

She said, "He a cuck."

I moaned, getting harder and hunching over.

"Say it."

"He a cuck."

"Who a cuck?"

"My boyfriend a cuck."

SPANK

"Tha's right. Ay! White boy! Ain't no shame in it. Just yo' favorite Blacked tha's all..." He laughed a low laugh, licking his lips. "I'm boutta cum in this pussy make it a GAWD damn creampie, oh lawd..."

"MMM! Fuck..." Laquesha moaned.

"Ay, white boy! Say you a cuck o' I ain't cum inside no nigga bitch pussy tonight. Ya hear?"

I was silent.

"I said ya hear, nigga?"

I gulped, shaking my head.

"You sayin' you ain't wan' me ta cum in dis pussy? Bitch you mus' be wildin'..."

"Say it baby, it's okay." She said softly. I looked up to her, she nodded. "Look honey... you're a cuck, it's okay. Doesn't make you any less of a man-"

"Yes it does shut the fuck up bitch."

SPANK

He pushed her into the pillow glaring at me. "You ain't cum on that floor I ain't cum in this pussy. Now I gon' bottom out this bitch and you takin' it no soft way neither. So take that dick. And jerk off like the white boy cuck you are. Go cum to yo' girl, it okay nigga."

And then she began to moan. Her hands gripped the sheets, she shook her head, and he pulled her hair to yank it up and make her body curve. She moaned and stared hurt as he fucked her, 'plap'ing her ass and making her tits jiggle as I got harder and harder and tarted moaning.

"Yo' boy's gonna cum look at 'im."

She did, pained. he tared at my dick, moaning. He laughed. "She just got wet, white boy."

I groaned, before hunching over. "I- I want to cum..."

"Huh?"

"I- I wanna cum!" I begged.

"Well wait yo' turn nigga, I boutta cum in this pussy and seed it up bitch. C'mon now. Goddamn white boys gotta be somethin' else, tahm bout..." He smirked to her as her fat ass jiggled and titties bounced before squishing into the mattress. "Quesha, take this dick and call me Daddy again. I like that."

"Y- yes Daddy." She moaned, eyebrows guilty... everything else feeling pleasure and decidedly not.

"Good girl. Now. Say you a hood hoe and take black nigga cum in dis he-ah bitch hood rat ain't somethin' nuthin' special hoe pussy. O' some shit like that."

"Ohhhhhhhhh- Oooooohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck-" She looked conflicted and then gave in shaking her head. "Y- yes Daddy. I'm-"

SPANK

"Shut up bitch not yet. Me and yo' boy friend talkin'. Ay, cuck! I'ma cum inside yo' girl. Cum, nigga. I knockin' quesha up wit my nigga dick. I got a lotta nigga cum in dese balls."

I came. Hard.

When Queha moaned, it wasn't pleasure, it was more... fear. Fear that I'd cum to it and what was going to happen next. "Ohhhhhh- oh fuuuuuck..." She moaned, before he leaned in and whispered to her. She nodded and her eyebrows went up as he whispered salacious things, before she nodded. "Y- yes baby." She said to him, nodding in ecstasy. She made pained sounds, but nodded. "Y- yes baby..." She said again.

Then she leaned forward on her hands, hands and knees now, to grip the sheet and moan hard. "Pl-" She began, but faltered. "P- please cum in this hoe pussy, Daddy."

SPANK

"With what, bitch?"

"With that big nigga dick."

"And?"

SPANK SPANK

"And-" She gripped the sheets. "Please cum in this tight pussy with yo' big nigga balls Daddy. Please fill me up and make me pregnant. I want a black child and I wanna cuck my whiteboy boyfriend. He got a little dick, you got- you got a big dick- oh fuck-" And her legs quivered.

And then I knew. She... really. Really liked cucking me.

She came and quivered, moaning and her eyes blurring as she came on his dick, before he leaned in harder and pumped harder and faster, grabbing her tits and then shoulders, up close and then leaning back to pump her like a pornstar, making loud smacks of wet sex as sweat dripped from her chin and titties down to soak the sheets.

"Oh FUCK you got a big black dick! FUCK Daddyyyyyyy!" She moaned and came, drool emit and she sucked in as it slopped to the sheets, she moaned and her eyes watered. "FFfuuuuuuuck I just came sooooo haaaaaard Daddyyy..."

"I know you did. Now take it, bitch. You a hoe."

"I- I a hoe. Ye- yes Daddy- FUCK I a big ass bitch with- AH! Black- ass goddamn fat black ass- AH! I- oh GOD- fuck I cheat on my boyfriend- NGGG hyes daddy! I'm cheating on my white boyfriend oh Godddd with- with black- black dick oh- ohhhhh fuck- fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck goddamn- God my- oh God my pussy's so wetttt... AH! Y- yes Daddy. Oh God- God God God- fuck... I- I can't- NNGG! Yes Daddy! Fill me up with your big nigger balls! AH! I- I meant- f- fill me up with you- you- yo' oh God- fill me up with them big nigga balls Daddy I need it! Please fill me up, pleaseee...? I need it... Oh God your girlfriend needs it Daddyyyy..."

She moaned with hard smacks and plap as he filled her pussy up, jiggling her ass to make me wish I'd waited cumming, but kept going and going. She gripped sheets and moaned, before staring up with legs clenched. "I- I- oh GOOOOOODdddddddd please fill me up with yo' big nigga balls Daddyyyyyy I need itt.... I need that thick nigga cum in dis hoe pussy goddamnnnnn fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm your hoe Daddy I'm jut a hood rat tight pussy biiiiitch... I- I like black dick I like- I like black diiiiick it's bigger- Oh God it's-bigger-than-my-boyfriend-"

She came again. I got hard. I jerked off.

She quivered on his dick, he fucked harder, hard hard hard, faster, groaning masculinity.

And then he groaned HARD, thrusting, face contorting-

I jerked-

He- CAME.

And she moaned.

And... I came again. My stinging red cock came on the floor in my cum puddle, as he filled up my girlfriend and she moaned, breathing down a lot.

She gripped the sheets and we all panted like we'd run a marathon.

And then he, well...

SPANK

"Good girl. That's what I like. Goddamn dat pussy good doe."

He laughed and slide from her, his dick covered in white cream and the tip stringing thick cum, stepping off the bed for it to dangled before walking over to the bedside table.

He pulled a drawer open and walked back. I stared up and saw his big dick covered in white and the tip dripping cum, the cock still as big as ever, confirming he was a show-er.

Then he offered me a rag.

"Clean dis."

He pointed down.

I rubbed it against his cock, and he smiled big. "I meant the floor, white boy. But nah nah, go on. Mmm..." He smiled and laughed a little as I rubbed his cock clean, then the floor. "Good boy. Or cuck o' whatever."

He walked back to my girlfriend and grabbed his clothes from the bed, before casually dressing and fully finishing dressing, while we lay naked, unclothed, and panting.

He glanced at us flatly, before smirking once, buttoning his shirt. "You need a bull, gimme a call. You know where I at Quesha. Or hell, cucky white boy. Goddamn that was hot. You go a good pussy Quesha. You a lucky man, whiteboy."

And he left.

Laquesha breathed and didn't look at me even though I looked at her. I gulped and then breathed. "I- I still uh- love you you know." I said.

She put a hand to her chest and shook her head. I gulped. "I- uh... fuck. Look umm... I still love you and- uh... if he you or whatever..." I gulped. "I- love you and uh... I don't think you cheated on me."

She stared up at me with tears in her eyes. She gripped the sheets and took a while looking angry at herself, before speaking. "I love you more. And I- promised myself I would never-"

She looked down. "Be that type of girl..."

"You're not." I gulped. "I- I'm a cuck, you're not a cheat."

She made to speak, shook her head at me.

Then she slid off the bed and hugged me close, kissing my cheeks and face all over. "I love you I love you I love you I love you honey sugah sugah sugah sugah..."

Before she held me naked and I kissed her tit gently. She breathed deeply, then said, "I love you honey. You ain't no cuck. You jut... got turned on, that's all."

I nodded. "S- same to you."

She laughed a little, then hugged me tighter. I hugged her back, then stared at my cum, before breathing. "I uh..."

I gulped.

"I'm still hard."

She looked down and stared for a while at my dick. She stared seriously for a while, before I cleared my throat.

She took my face in her hands, stared into my eyes, and blinked.

"Do you want me to call him? And come back in here and wreck this pussy again?"

She stared seriously, before I got HARD, and nodded. "Y- yes! Yes yes yes yes yes!"

And then she got her phone and texted.

"Wh- what are you texting?"

She spoked out loud immediately, "'Tyrell, Daddy, please come back and wreck this pussy right now, I'm not done with you. My cuck boyfriend wants to cum to it. Please fill my pussy up again. You're the man of this house and pussy please come fuck it again. I'll fuck you harder this time. I'll suck your dick and let you cum wherever you want.'"

And we were silent when she hit send.

And then. Well...

We heard footsteps. They got louder.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)