More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by skim266 skim266

What do you want to hear about?

Typical Pre-calculus class

Hannah Sanchez is a beautiful brunette who is one of the most popular seniors in Sheetwood high school. She has a slim figure, wavy glowing caramel hair that reaches down to her shoulders, B-cup size breasts with a sizable ass that has boys in her school turn their heads to. She also plays a lot of sports, including cheerleading, soccer, and track and field for sprints, which she was quite good at all of them. So good that she went to state tournaments in all of the sports that she's in. Due to athleticism and her looks have made her popular around the school and has quite made a story for herself around the guys who she's been with in school.

To many students, she may be perfect to them but she had drawback which was her academics. She made average grades and have barely passed in some classes due to her indifference to the her teacher's lectures and the course's material. She only cared about her popularity and her the sports she played for the school. Many assume that she may be the next senior prom queen that may be coming up soon.

The worst subject that she hates the most and pays the least amount of attention to is Pre-calculus. She was one of those students who believed that Pre-calc was going to be useless in a real-life situation. Due to that belief, she often messes around in class, sleeps in class, or doesn't even show up to that class at all. Her teacher was not happy about her grades and her indifference to this class as the semester is getting closer to its end. It was another typical Pre-Calculus class for the day and our little senior is just about to find out how important mathematics is in real life.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)