More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kin1041 kin1041

Who do we follow and where?

Types of Zombies

(I decided to overhaul the Zombie section to be more malleable to people who wanted to add more zombie types while also being more informative than just a simple description. Feel free to add or ignore the list as you see fit.)

Survivors, this database is a crucial tool in our collective fight against the Libidus Virus. It has been meticulously created and maintained by government officials, with the aim of equipping more people with the knowledge to combat this deadly threat.

As you all know, the Libidus Virus is a rapidly spreading disease that spreads through the transfer of bodily fluids, specifically via intercourse. However, this virus is usually dormant and won’t infect the host unless certain conditions are met. Those conditions are either or ingesting a large quantity of fluids from a host of the virus. Typically via semen or other bodily fluids during repeated intercourse.

Survivors, it's crucial that we all play a part in this fight. Once infected, the host's body reanimates and seeks to infect others. Some conditions even lead to unpredictable mutations. We are committed to tracking and sharing all new information about the infected. We urge you, the survivors, to actively contribute by sharing any new information you uncover about the infected.

What Page Do You Read?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)