More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by J.J J.J

What's next?

Typecasting

Megan slipped her disjointed thumb out of her restraints and head butted her captor as he went in to rip her shirt.

While he reeled back, she jumped forward and grabbed the knife he had threatened her with not moments ago.

“You fucking bitch!” He screamed.

“Real original.” Megan said simply as she stabbed him in the gut. Then, for a more personal , she pulled the knife down, hoping to reach his crotch.

She unfortunately didn’t get that far, but she did watch as the light drained from his eyes. The last sight he ever saw was her spitting on him.

“You know you’re lucky, some guys would pay big bucks to have a lady do that to them.” Megan said with a laugh to his corpse. She stared at it for a few moments, enjoying the rush that came from killing the beast.

“Sis!” A voice called out as she refocused on her surroundings.

“Alexis!” She said slowly as she rushed to where her sister was also tied up.

She kneeled down and cut through her restraints. “Bastard didn’t try to do anything to you right? He wanted me first?”

“Sis, I, I was so scared!” Alexis began to cry. There was only a two year difference in their ages, but Alexis was always the more soft and quiet of the two.

“Hey now, listen to me.” Megan grabbed Alexis’s head. “No one is ever going to hurt you. Not while I’m around! I promise you.”

Alexis was finally released from her bonds. She rushed towards Megan and gave her sister the biggest hug they’ve ever had.

“Cut!” The director, Stephanie yelled as the cameras were turned off and Frank stood up.

“Could we not just add the spit in as Special Effects later?” He complained as he wiped it off his face.

“That would be a waste when the real thing is so cheap!” Stephanie said as she went to check on the stage for the next scene.

Molly and Erica disengaged their hug and fell back panting. Though for different reasons.

“Y’know Molly,” Erica began. “I was wondering what other roles you were planning on once this shoot is over.”

Molly ran through her memories of her agent discussing that with her.

“Let’s see… got a part as a Veteran whose niece is being hunted by a cult. I’m in the running for the Final Girl in a horror movie, and I think there was talk about me having a scene or two as a security officer or bodyguard in some Star Trek rip-off.”

Erica frowned at that list. “Don’t you ever get tired of playing such rough and strong women? I mean, don’t get me wrong, we need more of that in the media, but all those roles one after another. You don’t want to get typecasted. That’ll bite you down the line. You should ask your agent to look into some more relaxed parts. Like a BFF in a Rom-Com, or an adult older sister who is a font of wisdom in some teen coming of age story.”

Molly merely smiled at the suggestion. “Oh I am quite fine with the roles I have. They keep me in shape if nothing else. And it’s a steady schedule.”

“Good point there. My agent got me this part right before he retired, and his replacement hasn’t been as lucky.” Erica conceded the point. “You don’t think you’d get bored always playing the same kind of parts?”

“I did try more traditionally feminine roles when I first started, but my agent and I agreed I was better suited for the tough girl acts. He found some videos that really helped me get into the headspace easier as well. But tell you what Erica, I’ll be sure to practice to keep my range of potential characters large, and you join me for dinner at my place on Sunday. It’ll be the family dinner Alexis and Megan never got to have!”

Erica let out a laugh at that. “Okay, you’ve got yourself a deal.”

“Alright ladies.” Stephanie said as she walked up to the two leads. “Frank wants to try the scene again. Only this time, don’t actually spit on him.”

The actresses groaned as they had to get back in position.

“Probably just wants another change to get close to my breasts.” Molly complained as she stood up.

“I know it’s a prop knife, but if you can actually manage to draw blood, no one will blame you.” Erica whispered as she tied herself back up.

THAT NIGHT:

After three more takes, Molly took the cab back to her home.

Or rather, her agent’s home.

He was still not home, which wasn’t unusual. He often has deals and meetings that ran longer than he liked. But that just gave Molly more time to prepare.

Stripping out of the simple clothes that she wore to set- because Stephanie thought it was cheaper than paying a costume department to find her clothes she already owned her own set of- she opened her closet and looked at the options she had.

Molly had not lied when she promised Erica to practice for more feminine roles.

Let’s see, which would her Master want?

The submissive maid was always a classic. But they had done that one so often that they figured they had to go to the next level to get the same amount of pleasure out of it. And Molly still hadn’t perfected the French Accent like Master suggested. Best put that on the back burner for now.

There was the Playboy Bunny outfit. Master had bought that for her in case they decided to have her in a casino heist movie. But Molly knew that was just the justification he needed before he could show her those wonderful videos.

Molly saw the next outfit and grinned. Of course. How could she ever think of playing a role other than that? The classic role that defined what she was more than her paid acting career could ever have.

She put it on, making sure to get the jewlery and makeup just right. Then she went to the kitchen to prepare a meal for herself and master.

When she heard the door unlock, she quickly put the food she made on the table and ran to the door where she smiled and kneeled.

“Welcome home master!”

Erica had warned her against being typecasted as the rough and no nonsense woman. But there was a reason Molly and her agent never looked for anything outside that. Ever since Molly had seen those tapes, she had never wanted to act a romantic scene out with anyone other than Master. And he also did not like the thought of his being enjoyed by other men. Essentially, they did not want to mix their work and life too much.

“Hello pet.” He said as he took his jacket off. “Or I guess wifey would be better with that outfit.”

Molly giggled as her master appreciated the classic housewife dress she had chosen for tonight.

“You can always call me whatever you want Master!” She said as she stood up and led him to the dinner table.

As her Master sat down at the table, she crawled underneath it to enjoy her own meal. Am appetizer for a different type of hunger.

“Oh master! Before I forget, I invited Erica over for Sunday. She lost her agent, so maybe take this chance to show her those tapes so you can have two outstanding actresses you can use!” Molly explained quickly as she unzipped Master’s pants. Erica was a nice girl. She deserved the same happiness Molly had with Master. And she knew from their hugging scene that Master would enjoy her body as well.

“Oh well aren’t you a go getter! That deserves an additional award!” He praised her as his cock was uncovered. “I was thinking she’d be a nice little entourage to support you. Though I would love if Stephanie could join as a behind the scenes member as well. But that’s something we can discuss later. For now, open up!”

Molly looked at her Master’s manhood with reverence before wrapping her lips around it. She began bobbing her head, feeling it in her mouth. She took pride in the moan her Master let out in pleasure as he ate.

She imagined what any of her roles would do in her situation. They’d probably struggle and try to bite down on it. She wanted to laugh. All of her roles were so stupid if they were to resist such a great man as her Master.

She knew they wanted to keep work and home separate, at least somewhat, but the thought of Master putting Megan in her place was making her even hotter. It would be like learning to obey Master all over again!

A familiar twitch brought her back to the present, and Master unleashed his precious sperm right into her throat.

Molly’s heart fluttered as she swallowed every last drop.

Whatever role she landed, whatever type of character she became known for, whatever her legacy of an actress was…

In the end, this was her proper role. The role she was born to play.

AN: Hope you all enjoy this. Came much quicker to mind than the last one I added! Feel free to comment your opinions. All the images are made by me using Pixai. Tried to get one mid Blowjob, but none of those worked out. Regardless of that, enjoy this story, and of course feel free to add to it if an idea strikes you!

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)