More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluedragongod bluedragongod

What's next?

Tyler wood

Your average joe that is just going through the motions one step at a time, though there are a few things that make him different. The BIGGEST thing that makes him different from most was his large member that was 16-inches long and thicker than a Coca-Cola can. Second, he was running into some money problems since his last job fired him since he couldn't keep up with what they wanted from him. though this was for everyone there since his boss was never satisfied with whatever anyone did. "One of these days she'll regret firing me," Tyler said before continuing to the place that he had seen online. It was a weird job that didn't even tell you what they had wanted from you, it just said how much they would pay. (I can't help but think that they are going to harvest my organs when I get there,) was Tylers thought process as he made his way there, to bad he didn't have much of a choice since he would take anything he could get.

30 minutes later Tyler has a surprised look on his face as he asks the interviewer to repeat what she had just said. "Yes, I would like you to be a male prostitute for the young girls of our prestigious all-girl school," Said the bust brunette with a couple of gray streaks going through her hair. "Wait let me get this straight, you want me to fuck the college girls from The rebound Mary University?!" Tyler said as he kept thinking that what she had said was impossible. "Yes, exactly I'm happy that you can understand exactly what I want from you. Tyler fully thought that he was in a TV show where cameras were gonna pop out and tell him that this was a prank. "W-What are you doing?" Tyler asked as the Brunette step out from behind her desk and made her way to him while tying her long hair up. "I'm ging to test whether you are up to snuff, if your a one pump chump you will not be hired," She said. Now she was taking his clothes off and gasped as Tylers huge cock slapped her on the face. "T-This is massive," She said with big eyes and smiled. "Okay you can come out with the cameras now," Tyler said fully expecting them to come out now that he was in a compromising position. All that happened though was that the busty brunette got to work stroking his cock while sucking on his tip while looking up at him.

After about 20 seconds later she had Tyler hunched over and breathing heavily as he came down her throat. "Wow that was amazing," Tyler said between gasping breaths as he felt his balls churn with how much cum had come out. "Hmmm, not that bad at least you were able to last almost 30 seconds, now it's time to see how you are in sex," She said while getting up and bending over her desk and shaking her ass in an inviting way.

What's Tyler thinking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)