More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Do I join him or find something else to do?

Two thugs break in

As soon as I'm done loading the dishwasher, I turn my attention to the family room. I may as well curl up beside my husband, and be content to face yet another boring evening of watching whatever our TV decides to throw at us. As I enter the family room, the TV is playing, and I can hear my husband snoring over it. He's had a busy day at the office, but I can't help feeling disappointed in him. Yes, he's sprawled out on the sofa. I decide to cover him up, and I head up stairs to take a shower.

I go to our bedroom, and quickly undress, and look at my naked body in the mirror. Maybe I'm just not that exciting to him after the honeymoon? I grab my bathrobe, and throw it on. I'm about to leave the bedroom when I hear a noise out in the hall. It must be my husband making his way to bed, so I think nothing of it as I open the bedroom door.

As I open the door, I'm completely startled by the appearance of two men dressed in black, with black ski masks. They both hold a finger up to their lips as they point their guns at me. "Get back inside the room" one of them orders me quietly. I comply as they enter into the bedroom behind me. "Please don't hurt me" I beg. "Take whatever you want." I hear them lock the door as I turn around.

"Where's your husband?" the other one asks.

"He's downstairs, sleeping on the sofa" I volunteer. "What do you want from us?"

"It's what we want from you" says the first thug. "Take off that robe, and get on the bed."

I had a feeling this was coming. Why else would they lock the door behind them? They were going to me, and here I was trying to get pregnant with our first child. "Please don't me" I begged. "I can do things for you, but please don't..." my voice trailed off as the other thug quickly stepped in and tore the front of my robe open.

"Very nice" he says as he took in the sight of my naked body. "Now why don't you want us to you?"

"We're trying to get pregnant with our first child" I answer as I lower my head in shame. I started to feel a little excited as this point, to be honest.

"I see daddy's a real no show" the first thug says sarcastically. "I'm sure he won't mind us filling in for him" he laughs.

The other thugs finishes stripping my robe from my body. "She's a natural redhead" he comments. "Love the nicely trimmed lawn you have down there. Turn around, and let's get a look at that ass."

I cringed as I tried, and failed to cover myself. I slowly turned around, showing them all of me. My ass got pinched, then slapped as I failed to cover it in time with my hands.

"Don't cover yourself any more" the first thug orders me.

"Nice ass" the second thug comments. "Have you taken it up the ass before?"

"No! Never!" I shudder. I feel a very strong urge to cover myself again as my face flushes with embarrassment. In fact, I could feel my entire body flush and tingle at the same time.

"Well, you're going to get pregnant tonight, and your anal cherry is going to be popped" says the first thug. I can see the lust for me in his eyes. "But if you would like, we'll go get your dickweed husband, and make him fuck you first. That way, it could turn out to be his baby. Shall we go wake him up?"

What do I say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)