More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zig322 zig322

Whose car had broken down?

Two southern women

At the sound of her voice, two women pop their heads out from under the car hood. They didn't look that much older than Miranda, one was a redhead, the other brunette, and both were wearing cowgirl hats.

"Well, thank you kindly mam." said the redhead

"We seem to be having a pint of trouble," said the brunette, "Ol' Betsy isn't what she used to."

Miranda looks over at the old truck, it looked to be a couple of decades old, and had seen better days, it was no wonder it broke down.

"Have you tried calling a mechanic?" she asks

"Nah, don't carry cell phones." the redhead answers

"We're a bit old fashioned." said the brunette

"Well, I can call one for you." Miranda offers, only to find no signal on her phone, "Okay, that's not gonna work."

"Maybe you can take a look, sugar?" said the redhead

"Um, I'm not really knowledgeable about cars, but okay I guess."

"Maybe you can park your car behind ours, so it won't get in the way if someone goes through here." the brunette suggested

Miranda saw her point, park her van behind the truck, and walked over to them, "Hi, I'm Miranda"

"The name's Jackie." said the redhead

"I'm Debbie." the brunette answered, "My, aren't you a sexy little thing."

"Uh, thanks. So, what seems to be the problem?"

"I might've blown a gasket," Jackie said, Debbie moving out of the way so Miranda can look into the engine, "Ol' Betsy was a gift from my granddaddy, sweet sixteen and all that."

Miranda nods in understanding and leans to look at the engine, hoping to see if she was any help. From what she could see, it was all old but nothing appeared to be broken or anything.

"Again, I'm no mechanic or anything, but it doesn't look like anything is wrong."

"Hmm, how about that?" Jackie said, with a smirk

Before Miranda could question, suddenly Debbie grabs her from behind and covers her mouth and nose with a cloth. Miranda tries to fight out of it, but Jackie grabs her hands

"Now, now, everything's alright, darlin', you're just gonna sleep for a while."

It was then Miranda realized the cloth had a strange cent, it was overbearing and making her really tired, she realized it was chloroform. Soon her senses began to dull, her sight getting blurry, her legs feeling like jelly, until finally she was out like a light, going limp in Debbie's arms.

"Well, ain't she just the cutest thing asleeping," Debbie says, "Luckily we've caught a fine one this time."

"Yup, works every time." Jackie goes and kisses Debbie, "We gonna have some fun with this one!"

Debbie drags Miranda into the truck, Jackie closes the hood, gets into the driver's seat, easily starts the truck and speeds off. Leaving behind Miranda's van as the young mother of two is taken away by two southern women.

What happens to Miranda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)