More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Who do you want to see taken and tested?

Two sisters

Autumn and Willow had been climbing in a climbing hall and were just done with their session, when suddenly a loud humming appeared over the hall and the surrounding city.

Then sudddenly beams of light shot through the ceiling, engulfing all the women in the hall. Willow could see her sister frozen and quickly rushed over, hugging here, as they and the other women, started to desintegrate.


They found themself on a small platform and stared with panic at the blue, humaonoid creatures. One of them was armed but he had no trouble with the two girls. They hugged each other as another of the creatures came over. Before either of them could react, he had pressed some device in the neck of Autumn, who shrieked as she felt a stingy pain. Willow tried to help her sister but she was no treat for the creature, who grabbed her with one hand and pressed the device against her neck too.

"Two subjects in one transfer," they suddenly could understand one of the creatures. "Seems the universal translator implant is working properly on both."

"Their genetic information show an identical profile," the other alien said. "Those are sisters."

"Interesting," the first said. "Those will be interesting for testing. Cher-Reb, take them to the lab and start the testing immediatly."

"What ... what are you doing," Willow protested as she and her sister were pulled out and dragged to another room.

"Leave us, please," Autumn cried as she was fixed to some metal frame, her hands locked above her head.

"What are you doing?" Willow paniced as the strange creature poined some device onto them. A moment later a ray shot from it and with a tingling, their tight clothes were burned off their bodies without hurting their skins. Both were totally naked now and tried to turn themselves, so at least their pussies were hidden.

What gonna happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)